Not a Colby fan but he exposed UFC...

TrueFightFan

Fight Purist
Banned
Reaction score
I am definitely not a Colby fan but he may have finally exposed the UFC. When the UFC wants someone to win (not Colby), they go all out. Goddard was there to protect Usman at every step and if any Sherdogger agrees with that stoppage, then you are letting your bias kick in.

Flip the scenario and have Colby striking the back of Usman's head and that stoppage would be to deduct a point.

The UFC is dead... Welcome to the new WWE.

that ref can go suck a dick no wonder conor hates him

giphy.gif

How the fuck did he get his jaw broken by pillow fists, ngannou doesnt break jaws this is some shit luck
now he's gotta clean up the whole division woodley leon edwards while being bashed 24/7 to get another title shot, unless he's got the mental strength of some buddha its not gonna happen,
maybe if he juices up and takes mood altering drugs while hiding in dan lambert's mansion it could happen.

If the UFC wanted to do this, they would've had Conor and Ronda still dominate the sport. UFC isn't rigged.

Those exposed threads usually expose the lack of intelligence of a sherbro.

I am definitely not a Colby fan but he may have finally exposed the UFC. When the UFC wants someone to win (not Colby), they go all out. Goddard was there to protect Usman at every step and if any Sherdogger agrees with that stoppage, then you are letting your bias kick in.

Flip the scenario and have Colby striking the back of Usman's head and that stoppage would be to deduct a point.

I stopped reading after he said he is not a Colby fan.
Hello eye poke and then later in the fight him claiming he got poked.

I stopped reading after he said he is not a Colby fan.
Hello eye poke and then later in the fight him claiming he got poked.
You didn't watch the fight. Quit being lazy and YouTube the damned thing.

goodness me I’ve never seen so much complaining about back of the head strikes? That really is fucking grasping at this point, there was like 2 that were around the earline, if he wouldn’t have went flat from the punch on the ground and turtled he wouldn’t be in that position.

he asked for a timeout after getting blasted in the jaw, you could argue for a stoppage there. There aren’t timeouts in MMA

Guy gets TKO’d, broken jaw runs from the ring to get on IG and blame someone else and now the UFC created a conspiracy to keep the title on Usman?

Lol BRILLIANT

Guy gets TKO’d, broken jaw runs from the ring to get on IG and blame someone else and now the UFC created a conspiracy to keep the title on Usman?

Lol BRILLIANT
No conspiracy. Just watch the fight .

Well in this sport like in boxing, they chose the referee they think will help their favourite for the fight. The thing isn't rigged, but some parts of the system are subjective (judges, referees mainly)

goodness me I’ve never seen so much complaining about back of the head strikes? That really is fucking grasping at this point, there was like 2 that were around the earline, if he wouldn’t have went flat from the punch on the ground and turtled he wouldn’t be in that position.

he asked for a timeout after getting blasted in the jaw, you could argue for a stoppage there. There aren’t timeouts in MMA
You are letting your emotions get the best of you...just watch the fight.

Back