Anyone else cant stand karen bryant?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
why is this person apart of mma? ufc needs to get rid of her and hire some wmma fighter to do her job. i dont think this person even knows what most of the techniques are. im so glad when michael bisping dissed her about not knowing what shes talking about. reminds me of those poser martial artist at the gym that gets whoop by everyone.

sorry
her tweet making fun of colby got me riled up. she needs to stay in her lane.

1XO7jUv.gif

"her tweet making fun of colby got me riled up. she needs to stay in her lane."

at least you are honest at the end why you dislike her...
It was her tweet the rest is just you trying to justify it.

why is this person apart of mma? ufc needs to get rid of her and hire some wmma fighter to do her job. i dont think this person even knows what most of the techniques are. im so glad when michael bisping dissed her about not knowing what shes talking about. reminds me of those poser martial artist at the gym that gets whoop by everyone.

sorry
What tweet has you so riled up? Karyn Bryant is awesome

sorry

She's been doing television for 3 decades and covering MMA for over a decade. She has far more experience than some random wmma fighter. Also you don't seem to understand that it's not her job to analyze fights. She's the host.

Have you seen Michelle Waterson try the analyst gig? She's horrible at it.

sorry

Not any less than any other journalists out there. GTFO with your hate.

What tweet has you so riled up? Karyn Bryant is awesome

She said something mean after Colby lost.
I think it was something about hard to talk with a wired jaw and it was ironic.
It really got to Colbys fans.

She said something mean after Colby lost.
I think it was something about hard to talk with a wired jaw and it was ironic.
It really got to Colbys fans.
Oh I had read that tweet but I thought maybe there was something else she said that was actually worth people crying about

Oh I had read that tweet but I thought maybe there was something else she said that was actually worth people crying about

Nope thats the tweet.
It seems the people that like to call others soyboy / cuck / virgin /nerdbash and snowflake are actually.... pretty weak. Who knew...

Not surprised Colby fans got a little triggered by that tweet.

Yeah I can stand her but could she sit on me is the real question

Not surprised Colby fans got a little triggered by that tweet.

She's an analyst and a reporter, as a professional in that capacity, she should remain unbiased. She lost a lot of credibility with me for that tweet.

Karyn is dope. She has been for longer than you've been watching mma. Glad I get to watch Colby Cheesington's fans get all worked into a frenzy. Real irony.

She's an analyst and a reporter, as a professional in that capacity, she should remain unbiased. She lost a lot of credibility with me for that tweet.

I am sure that will keep her awake at night.
have you seen the other MMA reporters? Are they unbiased? We seen them again and again repping their fav fighters, refusing to ask hard questions.
NONE of the reporters are unbiased...

Back