Destroying Colby Fanboys with FACTS!

CasualMMAfanSince2010

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
FACT 1: Usman has superior cardio - proven by his strike thrown + strike landed ratio, Octagon control, output while throwing power shots.

http://www.ufcstats.com/fight-details/82177c0f91d9618a

FACT 2: Usman won every round except maybe round 4, not once did colby hurt Usman, slow him down. I guess patty cake attack flurries turn judges on. For the record I thought Aldo easily beat Moras too.

FACT 3: Colby slowed down BEFORE his jaw broke, Usman's output remained the same. There goes the "His Jaw breaking is why he slowed down" excuse.

FACT 4: Colby cheated multiple times, fake eyepoke claim, actually eyepoking Usman.

BTW Usman's groin shot claim could be valid, you know when you guys have your phallus placed at a 90 degree angle towards your upper left thigh when you wear jeans? Entirely possible scenario depending on the cup placement. Meanwhile after Kamaru broke Colby's Jaw he pretended it was an eye poke to avoid getting finished.

BONUS: Usman said before the fight he would destroy Colby for 4 and a half rounds and then KO him in the 5th, and he did just that.

Accept defeat Colby fanboys.

Last edited:
FACT 1: Usman has superior cardio - proven by his strike thrown + strike landed ratio, Octagon control, output while throwing power shots.

http://www.ufcstats.com/fight-details/82177c0f91d9618a

FACT 2: Usman won every round except maybe round 4, not once did colby hurt Usman, slow him down. I guess patty cake attack flurries turn judges on. For the record I thought Aldo easily beat Moras too.

FACT 3: Colby slowed down BEFORE his jaw broke, Usman's output remained the same. There goes the "His Jaw breaking is why he slowed down" excuse.

FACT 4: Colby cheated multiple times, fake eyepoke claim, actually eyepoking Usman.

BTW Usman's groin shot claim could be valid, you know when you guys have your phallus placed at a 90 degree angle towards your upper left thigh when you wear jeans? Entirely possible scenario depending on the cup placement. Meanwhile after Kamaru broke Colby's Jaw he pretended it was an eye poke to avoid getting finished.

BONUS: Usman said before the fight he would destroy Colby for 4 and a half rounds and then KO him in the 5th, and he did just that.

Accept defeat Colby fanboys.

At what time did he broke his jaw exactly?
Any video showing the impact ?

Sherdoggers pursuing Colby with the relentlessness of the liberals pursuing Trump for the last 3 years!

FACT 2: Usman won every round except maybe round 4, not once did colby hurt Usman, slow him down. I guess patty cake attack flurries turn judges on.

That's clearly NOT a FACT.
A lot of people here had Colby 1 and 2 and Usman 3 and 4 going into the 5th.

Literally all of those are your opinions you turd
TRIGGERED.png

It was a dogfight and Usman won. Colby has nothing to feel ashamed about other than his stupid jokes about dead or severely hurt people. He fought a damn good fight and showed heart. I just wish he dropped the over the top jokes.

Usman is a fucking monster.... idk who can take that guy out.

Considering at least one of your so called facts is just your opinion I'm not sure you know the meaning of the word fact.
Facts?
giphy.gif

Usman won don't see why this thread was needed unless you're really just trying to bait people.

That's clearly NOT a FACT.
A lot of people here had Colby 1 and 2 and Usman 3 and 4 going into the 5th.
i gave usman all rounds personally, based off damage,
I also gave aldo all rounds except 1 vs moraes and judging disagreed with me.

I'm just saying based on output + damage it's impossible to give Colby rounds 1 and 2 his punches did jack shit prior to the jaw break and they did jack shit after.
He just clearly out struck Usman in 4th despite having zero damage done. But Usman didn't do enough that round so that's why I think It could go either way. Every other round was easily Usman's and you can't argue anything else without sounding like a fanboy. The fight stats don't lie.

This fight wasn't close. Why are people acting like Colby even had a chance of winning? You guys like soft slaps that do zero damage?

I still don't get why there's a strong backlash to this fight. Colby lost even if it went to the judges.

Why do threads like this always make me think they were started by 13yr olds?

Cant we just appreciate a worldclass fight with respect to both.

Boxing manages that the most time. Why do mma fans have to behave this insecure.

Back