How will you remember Colby ...

MMAudit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can say I appreciate what Colby has done for the sport and for the fans ..Thats why I took the time to make this forever memorable pic !! This will last forever in our hearts !!

glassColby.jpg

and in case you have never got the chance to thank the originator of Pillow Fist .. you now have your chance !!

142-2.jpg

another oldy but goodie

seth-kimbo6.jpg

Last edited:
I can say I appreciate what Colby has done for the sport and for the fans ..Thats why I took the time to make this forever memorable pic !! This will last forever in our hearts !!

View attachment 694145

and in case you have never got the chance to thank the originator of Pillow Fist .. you now have your chance !!

142-2.jpg

Will remember him as an interim champion that took a picture with Trump and had his 15 minutes of fame before being dismantled by Usman

A guy that I hated to watch and had one of the cringiest characters in Mma. Then he fought Robbie and Usman like a damn warrior.

He's a weak minded person who supports division and hate for races that aren't his.

I know this isn't entirely true but this is how he has come across. I could think of other ways to be the heel other than the route he took.

Good fighter, WWE gimmick. Someone that probably could've gone other avenues for popularity instead of trying to make people hate him.

I will remember him for getting TKO'd by the great American fighter Martin Usman.

With a mouth full of blood from talking too much shit. At least Chael kept it kind of personal, Colby went full neo nazi.

Running away because he was so upset he didn't want the world to see him cry.

I still picture a little dust trail and a dust ghost of Colby in the cage as he scurries away.

A guy who almost beat a fighter that sooner or later will get tkod by USADA

I had Colby winning the 5th before Usman landed that clutch shot to seal the deal. If Colby wins the 5th round he wins the fight.

He'll be back and a rematch between these two will hopefully happen in 2020.

Not a fan, but successful in leveraging a rent free 4 bedroom apartment lease in half of this forums head... 90%hate&10%huggrz
<Goldie11>
Tonka Truck Tough no doubt
<{JustBleed}>

Running out of the octagon tail tucked post fight was a REALLY bad look, Do not think he should’ve done that
tenor.gif

<{cruzshake}>
He went full Forrest Griffen, or maybe Griffen went retroactive Covington
<BC1><36>

View attachment 694145

142-2.jpg

another oldy but goodie

seth-kimbo6.jpg
The guy fought his butt off and tried to win the fight fighting the last 2 rounds with a broken jaw. Dana and his idiot, greedy business WWE business number one bullshit plan created guys like Colby. That's why the UFC has Colby and traded Mighty Mouse. Mighty Mouse refused to play this game. Colby never played this game, he just fought. It's Dana and his greedy business idiot partners. That card was awesome last night and Colby showed incredible heart (he's immature socially and was a sore loser). That doesn't take away his warrior fighting spirit.

He came like a hurricane and did his thing tbh, but it's now time for him to dwell into the depts of irrelevancy like Lando, Mike Perry and Johnny Walker.

Back