FW is the perfect place for Conor right now

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is he wasting his time at 170 and 155?

He stands a good chance of smoking both of those guys from last night.

if he actually cared about MMA he would cut to 145 and lay waste to everyone there.

145 is where Conor was a respected mixed martial artist, not chasing Mayweather or losing to Khabib.

Let it go.

Dude can't make that weight anymore.

This is how he looked when making 145. And that was when he was in his 20s and in his prime.

d12b54479d5db99d76bb840f018b054d_crop_exact.jpg

No fuckin way he ever makes that weight again.

He couldn't make 145 if he had limbs cut off.

Let Conor have his superfights and leave 145 alone, its doing fine without him.

if he actually cared about MMA he would cut to 145 and lay waste to everyone there.

145 is where Conor was a respected mixed martial artist, not chasing Mayweather or losing to Khabib.
Conor used to cut a lot of weight so he could fight midgets at FW with the aid of IV rehydration. He can't make 145 without IV.

Lol Volkanovski would murder McGregor.

Skeletor Conor was the best at FW. Normal Conor is a top contender (top 10 and probably top 5) at LW. Pepperoni Pizza and Proper 12 Conor at WW possibly could be top 10 but will get mauled by the wrestlers/grapplers in the division (Usman, Colby, TMZ Woodley, Maia, etc..)

No. Conor is best served calling his own match ups and letting the UFC book them. Remember, this is the "Conor Cash Cow" era, not the "Conor the fighter" era. It has been such over the past 3 or so years...

Let it go.

Dude can't make that weight anymore.

This is how he looked when making 145. And that was when he was in his 20s and in his prime.

d12b54479d5db99d76bb840f018b054d_crop_exact.jpg

No fuckin way he ever makes that weight again.

Fucking rasstlers and their weight cutting.

Did they unban iv's?

Conor would never make 145 in a million years at this point without them.

smh Conor fans are so desperate and know so little about the sport.

If he could he would. I doubt going up to 155 and higher was just because he wanted to test himself.

If he could he would. I doubt going up to 155 and higher was just because he wanted to test himself.

Yeah he did. He wanted the two belts like he did in Cage Warriors.

While i agree he would beat everyone at 45 rn, he couldn’t make the weight.
I dont think he beats khabib either so hes in a bad spot

Back