Thank heavens for Conor McGregor

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As you may know, there will not be a UFC event for almost a month after the next (mediocre) card on December 21st. But since the UFC's return in 2020 is a McGREGOR card, the anticipation and promos themselves are like stacked PPV's.. the long wait won't feel long..

Now imagine if McGregor did not return, we'd be kicking rocks discussing the dead Colby horse for another 3-4 weeks.. but thankfully, in a week or so, we can begin again discussing the greatest FW of all time and his future and legacy.

Lol, the Busan card is better than the McGregor card.

Filthy casual.

Also, why would we be discussing Aldo?

MMA is nothing without Conor he is the most interesting fighter by far and everyone wants to see him the most whether they love him or are jelous at his success

I've a feeling that Colby was only a place-holder for a certain fans until McGregor got the hype train back on the tracks.

No-one cares about a fading Conor facing a journeyman like Cerrone

MMA is nothing without Conor he is the most interesting fighter by far and everyone wants to see him the most whether they love him or are jelous at his success

Thick, original, solid post on your first week on Sherdog. I predict a shinning future for you here.

Plenty have moved on, still don't understand why this is at 170 but thankfully the GOAT does whatever the fook he wants and will fight a lightweight contender like Gaethje after Tony.

I agree. Conor is one of the most exciting fighter of all time. Hate him or love him you will always be hyped for his fights.

I get it, you're young,but the word you are looking for is envious, not jelous (jealous).

Here, Homer can dumb it down to your level -

The McGregor card is shit but at least McGregor doesn’t run away crying like a little bitch after a loss so yeah true thanks Conrad

Conor vs. Cowboy is about as exciting as the next Star Wars that's coming out.
That is...Not.

Lol - another elven testicular vine swinger.
Hes one ONE " QUICK MCTAP " from being obsolete and that would be not only hysterical but Conor would go down as the ultimate cautionary tale in mma history........ and even though , he " should" win the fact that fight is at 170 is making boss sweat and I'm fucking loving it-

Back