Which current top fighters do you feel would do very well at the weight class above???

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In your most very humble opinions of course. Also which fighters do you feel have the best chance of dethroning the champ above???

For instance I feel that Israel Adesanya could perform very well at 205. But beating Jon Jones is a tall if not impossible task for any MMA fighter. I will still root for Izzy strongly when they fight but that is neither here nor there.

What are your opinions bros???

Jones.
HW is rubbish. Stipe is 1-1 vs DC and even without the drugs Jones demolishes DC and Stipe.

So you feel he performs well at 170 or beats Usman??? Or both??
I could see him doing well but most likely not defeating people who can also grapple well and have the size advantage in the top 3/5.

Jones.
HW is rubbish. Stipe is 1-1 vs DC and even without the drugs Jones demolishes DC and Stipe.
Do you think if he had been fighting at heavyweight since let's say 2011, that he'd still be undefeated?

No. The punchers chance is amplified at heavyweight.
True but kind ironically if you look at the UFC's heavyweight division, the most dominant champions aren't really known as the heaviest hitters.

Do you think if he had been fighting at heavyweight since let's say 2011, that he'd still be undefeated?
no but hes the most skilled fighter ever.
gaining weight would boost jones strength.rememer dc is strong asf.dc was cutting weight to gain weight advantage and jones was stronger than him.he even outwrestled dc

Izzy could easily outstrike Jones on the feet but Jon would take him down and dominate . Jons gnp elbows possibly the best ever seen

Jones.

dude, stipe and dc are two of the best heavyweights ever. DC was smashing heavyweights in Strikeforce while you were picking boogers i guess.

no but hes the most skilled fighter ever.
gaining weight would boost jones strength.rememer dc is strong asf.dc was cutting weight to gain weight advantage and jones was stronger than him.he even outwrestled dc
I don't know if he is THEEE MOST skilled but his very high skill level and fight IQ combined with his physical advantages make him so dominant.

Triple C up to FW could do well

Izzy and Paulo up LHW could do well

Jones to HW could do well

Yan, Sterling and Moraes at 145
Max, Fili, Zabit and Ortega at 155
Khabib, Gaethje and Ferguson at 170
Usman, Lawler, Woodley and Covington at 185
Adesanya, Romero and Costa at 205
Reyes, Santos and Pedro at HW

I don't know if he is THEEE MOST skilled but his very high skill level and fight IQ combined with his physical advantages make him so dominant.
he oustriking the best strikers and outwrestling olympians.hes undefeated imo .u dont need an einstein level i.q to figure this out.

Back