Jorge also jabbing at Colby on YT channel

Haha he deserves all the backlash he gets. If Colby becomes humble I might support him, but if he continues this bs persona, I just can't, sorry

just want to confirm that its way better when you read it in Masvidals voice

uZYOmbb.gif

Apart from the redkneck sherdog racist fan base everybody, absolutely everybody is revelling in that broken jaw. Just think for 2 months or so he won't be able to eat normal food. Everything through a fukking straw.

Awesome.

Poor George. It's gotta be tough when your biggest accomplishment is being ex best friends with someone more successful than you.

The problem is that people have a short memory. Jorge took a year off after a pretty-sad performance against Maia. He has lost considerable amounts of fights, often by getting stymied and showing frustration and mentally quitting.

Colby is arguably a less-talented fighter. But his mental strength is there. I thought we was going to quit on the stool after R3 when he kept saying he broke his jaw. Instead, he fought better in R4 than he did in R3. Give him credit.

“Since you deleted the first one. You are not just a kid from Oregon. You are a piece of shit from Oregon that got Dan Lambert to give you everything from free housing to training. Nobody stole shit from you yet you stole from numerous coaches and people. You got exactly what you deserved Bitch."

Go on Gamerbread.

Last edited:
Jorge is one of the few who get to talk shit about Colby as he actually gets in the octagon unlike all these fat cheesy fingered plebs on this site

The problem is that people have a short memory. Jorge took a year off after a pretty-sad performance against Maia. He has lost considerable amounts of fights, often by getting stymied and showing frustration and mentally quitting.

Colby is arguably a less-talented fighter. But his mental strength is there. I thought we was going to quit on the stool after R3 when he kept saying he broke his jaw. Instead, he fought better in R4 than he did in R3. Give him credit.
Why give him credit when he refused to stay in the cage to speak to Jo Rogan and ran like a cowardly pussy. Ha ha what a coward, curling up like a turtle pussy.

If they fight, Colby dominates.

I'd unquestionably root for Jorge but nobody wants to fight Colby. Hes a beast in that cage.

I don't agree with Colby being less talented. His larger, arguably stronger and is definently more anaerobicly developed. Also a division 1 athlete. I think its fair to say that Masvidal is just a more grittier, scrappier American.

Back