So where does Colby go from here...

Joshuagilbert91

"are you fucking mirin' brah?"
@Green
Reaction score
I'm saying, he could have kept his gimmick going had he won the fight or even lost a split decision... He won't get an instant rematch bc Dana can't stand him apparently. So what does he do? He's at least 2 fights away from another WW title shot, and thats assuming he isn't bypassed. I'm not a fan of his, and before the fight he was talking about having talks with the WWE. While I think he was bullshitting or that offer only stood if he won... idk where he goes, maybe WWE would be a big fit, but I doubt it as he wasn't as big as he believed he was.

I agree with Dana, he should fight Woodley, since there is legit bad blood and would be a contender fight. Bc he isn't getting the Usman rematch, the GSP fight, or the Khabib fight. All I see him getting is Woodley or maybe Masvidal if Jorge doesn't fight Usman.

move up MM. Take the heel gimmick there

Actually I wouldn't mind a Snoozeman rematch like it's one of those fights that are actually instant rematch worthy but if we must really move on..... Masvidal Vs Colby would sell way more PPVs and Tickets than Snoozeman vs anyone.... Would've been a blown out PPV if Colby had won... Fuck Marc Goddard!

Actually I wouldn't mind a Snoozeman rematch like it's one of those fights that are actually instant rematch worthy but if we must really move on..... Masvidal Vs Colby would sell way more PPVs and Tickets than Snoozeman vs anyone.... Would've been a blown out PPV if Colby had won... Fuck Marc Goddard!

I agree with Mas vs Colby, or Colby vs Woodley... fights where they legit don't get along. But I think Dana wants Mas/Usman and Colby/Woodley

Dana wants Colby vs Woodley because what is better than watching 2 people you dont like getting beat up by each other???

That sir is fucking Christmas

I'd laugh so hard if Woodley did an Usman on Colby lol, doubt it though, I don't think Woodley would have the cardio for 5 rounds, but 3, he can do it.

The rematch would be good but Dana wont go for it

10000% not getting a rematch. No way in hell would Dana give him a rematch for getting finished. If Woodley didn't get a rematch, he sure as hell not getting one.

He has at best 2-3 fights before he gets another title fight. In the mean time, he can fight Woodley, Leon, Masvidal, Ponzi etc

LOL, the fight just happened and people wanna see a rematch? Really? Do you guys like the divisions to be boring and stale?

Hopefully he fights Woodley then Masvidal. I see him winning both those fights before rematching Usman. Also extremely winnable fights for him.

The rematch would be good but Dana wont go for it

Why in the flying fuck with there be a rematch? The Nigerian beast beat the shit out of The American boy! Why would we wanna see that again?

usman fights jorge; colby fights someone; if they both win rematch

Colby vs Woodley.

Usman retires, too boring to be invested in any of his fights.

Masvidal vs Edwards for the belt.

Why in the flying fuck with there be a rematch? The Nigerian beast beat the shit out of The American boy! Why would we wanna see that again?

probably because Stipe and DC both got rematches after being KO'd?

Colby versus Woodley makes the most sense. They both lost to Usman. So, let them fight to earn the opportunity to avenge their losses.

Usman is probably injured and needs to recover anyway. If he is not injured, then Usman vs Masvidal makes sense. They both have belts. Usman or Masvidal can unify the mainstream belt with the BMF belt.

The WW picture is really easy for the UFC right now.

probably because Stipe and DC both got rematches after being KO'd?

Those fights were competitive! And heavy weight is shallow as hell, there is nobody else really. Usman dismantled Colby and there is plenty of contenders there.

Back