Triple Clown is gonna duck Yan so hard.

He wants money not legacy. He is pretty open about it.

02b10a09a3d85f1009080ee49a5576afdc94ad0126a75ba0ea85ba94bd1ab80a

It's a business decision TS

Beating 40 years old Faber doesn't guarantee you a title shot.

cejudo.jpg

This man is forreal hiding his tits with belts... hard to hate on it, but I think he has a problem with motivation honestly...

Although Yan is intimidating for a manlet, CCC already fought Dillisnake and Moraes

He's not scared, he just seems to think Aldo is a red panty night fight, which I don't think it is

Loosing to Moraes doesn't either.

Yan is 6-0.
When did I said Aldo deserve a title shot? Aljo does and Yan should sit on line. And just because he's Russian doesn't mean he can beat cejudo.

Although Yan is intimidating for a manlet, CCC already fought Dillisnake and Moraes

He's not scared, he just seems to think Aldo is a red panty night fight, which I don't think it is
Vacate the belt and go wear all the panties you want. Red, pink or purple.

Henry can probably take peters shots easy.faber almost beat him.

I don't mind Yan vs Garbrandt! Although if Cejudo fights Aldo, Yan should fight Aljo for the next shot.

Let's be real, he wants none of that smoke.
Expect to hear, "I rEiNjUrEd mY aNkLe and my spleen ruptured." then when Dana gets fed up and puts Yan up against someone like sterling. All of a sudden he's back to 100 and calling out Jose aldo or some shit like that.

Yan also has a hunch why Cejudo has not mentioned his name once. He believes the champ doesn’t want to fight him because he knows he would lose the belt.

“He is a triple clown who is trying to turn our sport into a circus. He knows I’m a terrible match-up for him,” he explained. “That’s why he is trying to avoid fighting me.

“I lost all respect for Cejudo. He doesn’t want to defend his belt against a real number one contender. He wants to fight someone with zero wins in 135 division and on a two-fight losing streak, and far from the peak of his career. UFC shouldn’t support this behavior if they want to keep any significance to that belt. Honestly, it will be bad for the sport.”

Ultimately, if Petr Yan does not get the next title shot against Henry Cejudo, he is fine taking another fight. But he says he will never ask for a fight against someone coming off a loss as Cejudo has been.

“I love to fight and I’m willing to fight anyone deserving. It doesn’t matter if I have to clean out division before or after I win the belt,” Yan said. “One thing you can know for sure, I’m not gonna ask for someone who just lost the fight.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...nry-cejudo-for-wanting-jose-aldo-title-fight/

Back