And the real question is

Aaaay1hotsauce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just how good is Usman?

His cardio looked incredible, striking fairly crisp, we all know he’s a beast of a wrestler.

Just how good is Usman?

His cardio looked incredible, striking fairly crisp, we all know he’s a beast of a wrestler.
Dude was getting lit up until the fluke injury. he lost 2 out of first 3 before the jaw break.

Loses this fight 9 times out of 10 without the fluke flash injury.

Dude was getting lit up until the fluke injury. he lost 2 out of first 3 before the jaw break.

BWAHAHAHAHAUAHAHAHA

He's the best WW in the world. We know exactly how good he is.

He's dominating the boring category along with volk

Sherdog gonna sherdog.

Yes pure fluke
Imagine breaking something in a fight..
That never happens

Interesting. Guess we saw it differently. I had it 2-2 going into the 5th. Colby 1,4 and Usman 2,3. Don’t think Colby really lit him up at any point, and his occasional nice flurries were met with powerful and more crisp responses.

He's dominating the boring category along with volk
Nunes was the most boring fighter on the card last night. The only thing more boring than her fight was her never ending post fight interview.

Pretty darn good but not unbeatable. Great but not elite.

Doubt he is still Champ in 2021. And that’s not a rip - most champs don’t defend successfully 3x.

His last 2 wins were impressive, for very different reasons.

I thought y'all were against participation trophies?
{<jordan}

So Max is boring too? He was the more boring fighter of the two last night.
Max has a long list of exciting fights

Volk has a long list of boring decisions

Nice try though

He's the best WW in the world. We know exactly how good he is.
Ok, I get this is sherdog so you have to be a dismissive jerk, but maybe just engage for this thread? We can discuss what his limit is, who’s a bad match up, was last night a fluke and will he now be overhyped.

Or, you can find another thread and post fug blumpf Colby run snoozeman!

Nunes was the most boring fighter on the card last night. The only thing more boring than her fight was her never ending post fight interview.
Eh, she did what she had to do to win. If you’re literally incapable of doing anything on the ground or some basic TDD, you deserve to get embarrassed like that.

Eh, she did what she had to do to win. If you’re literally incapable of doing anything on the ground or some basic TDD, you deserve to get embarrassed like that.
Not gonna disagree. Fight was still a total snoozer.

Jokes on me though, I actually got excited about a wmma fight for once.

Max has a long list of exciting fights

Volk has a long list of boring decisions

Nice try though
Volk was clearly the more exciting of the 2 last night, as was Dustin when he fought max. You're living in the past.

Ok, I get this is sherdog so you have to be a dismissive jerk, but maybe just engage for this thread? We can discuss what his limit is, who’s a bad match up, was last night a fluke and will he now be overhyped.

Or, you can find another thread and post fug blumpf Colby run snoozeman!
I answered the fucking thread title and you're still being a bitch about it? OK, sounds logical.

You never asked who was a bad matchup.... If you wanted to discuss that, say so.

Back