The era of the Macedonian has begun

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Volkanovski is the new king of the FW division

Volkanovski.jpg
[upload_2019-12-15_20-7-18.png

He's got the chin, the rassling, the cardio, the boxing and he can implement a game plan. His last three fights are Chad, Aldo and Max which is already epic. I don't see nobody beating him for a while.

960x0.jpg

Read this as the rise of Veronica Macedo somehow.

I think the "Macedonians" had a pretty big era a wee while ago as well. Another Alexander as well.

Alexander Volkanovski
29 September 1988 (age 31)[1]
Shellharbour, Thal , Australia

What's next... Miocic being called Croatian?
His name is Alexander "The Great" Volkanovski. Alexander The Great was from Macedonia.

This Sherdog history lesson has been brought to you by Corn Nuts

<Goldie11>

His name is Alexander "The Great" Volkanovski. Alexander The Great was from Macedonia.

This Sherdog history lesson has been brought to you by Corn Nuts

<Goldie11>
Well we've got Willem-Alexander as our king so Alexander Volkanovski is Dutch too.

Is it like Korea over there? The fuck.
Macedonia wants to join the EU but Greece also has a region called Macedonia and wanted Macedonia to change their name, so they blocked Macedonia from joining the EU. So Macedonia became North Macedonia to try and pacify Greece, but it didn't work or something

I don't know if these other young up and comers have what it takes to go toe-to-toe with Volk.... Zabit's cardio is just total garbage and the books out on Yair, he can be wrestlefucked. Korean Zombie would be a good fight I think.

I don't know if these other young up and comers have what it takes to go toe-to-toe with Volk.... Zabit's cardio is just total garbage and the books out on Yair, he can be wrestlefucked. Korean Zombie would be a good fight I think.

Zabit is the perfect first title defence, don't you think?

For sure. Don't think it's a good idea for Zabit though, his cardio would easily be his downfall vs Volk

Zabit asked for the TS for a long time. He's gonna get it now. There is no other fighter that makes sense atm.

Macedonia wants to join the EU but Greece also has a region called Macedonia and wanted Macedonia to change their name, so they blocked Macedonia from joining the EU. So Macedonia became North Macedonia to try and pacify Greece, but it didn't work or something

Northern Macedonians have nothing to do with Ancient Macedonians.

Northern Macedonians are Slavs and Ancient Macedonians were Greek(ignore movies).

Modern Macedonia was fabricated by Yugoslavian dictator Tito, in order to claim the land all the way to the Aegean sea.

yeah I like his chances vs most of the current contenders, I think he would put it on Zabit and Yair the same way he just did to Max, and if Ortega can't get him down he could get beaten up the way he did by Max. Frankie is too old and small to beat him too. His actual biggest threat is CEJUDO if he comes up to fight at 145 since they'd be about the same size but Henry would be able to wrestlefuck him.

Back