You'll miss him when he's gone

KGmma

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Colby is a class A Asshole. No question. He's the guy you want to see get beat up. The classic heel.

But on the other side you have Kamaru Usman. A generic personality that you've seen in this sport for the past 15 years since UFC became mainstream.
"I do this to put food on my familys table"
"I try to give back to the community"
"Wrestling is what kept me off the street"
"I try to be an inspiration to the kids"

Yeahyeah that's good and all but its fucking tiresome. I've been watching this sport way too long now and I've learned to appreciate these Covingtons of the world.

Another butt hurt Coby fan. Whats new?

No we wont...

Didn't need him before, won't miss him when he's gone.

What's with people wanting to turn MMA into a drama driven sitcom ?

But did Colby miss his jaw now that it's gone?

Last night's Covington beats Woodley. Colby isn't going anywhere unless he starts a rap career.

His interviews are better then his fights ...

Let's be honest though. Without Colby nobody would give a crap about Usman.

Didn't need him before, won't miss him when he's gone.

What's with people wanting to turn MMA into a drama driven sitcom ?

Drama's belt is the only thing Colby could win.

koscheck was a real heel whom I wanted to see lose
colby is just a forgettable nerd. didn't even watch the fight last night because who wants to see wrestlers try to kickbox

No, we will not. We want to see him broke and eating through a straw and nothing more. MMA without him will be fine. Make MMA great again... without this nobody.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR ANY COLBY'S OPPONENT!!

Colby is a WW contender in my favorite sport. His public antics mean nothing to me, his cage performances (as with any fighter) do. When he’s not around another WW will step into his space.

It’s time for MMA fans to wise up and to leave the fan view of focusing on individual fighters...

Mature fans of the more established sports enjoy witnessing and analyzing boxing events or games or series that DON’T involve their favorites. They don’t generally get lost in the off-field antics. MMA fans really need to evolve and leave the NASCAR “my favorite driver only” horseshit in the rear view mirror.

I was always ok with the generic guys if they fought good.

Back