Has don or his kids reacted to colby's loss?

I haven't heard anything from Donald Cerrone and I'm not sure his kid can talk yet.
537177.jpg

He doesn't know Colby. Maybe Colby got him coffee that one time or something but that was it.

Yes, that was a political joke.

Trump's recent tweets are about impeachment and his instagram posts are about being at the Army/Navy game last night. Nothing on Colby.

The way this forum has been since the fight has shown me how many soft, emotional, fight fans there are frequenting these boards.

The way this forum has been since the fight has shown me how many soft, emotional, fight fans there are frequenting these boards.

True men don't have emotions! They suppress them like a real man before ending up lonely alcoholics or mass shooters. Hell yeahhh

Some fucking weird people on this forum I tell ya.

True men don't have emotions! They suppress them like a real man before ending up lonely alcoholics or mass shooters. Hell yeahhh

Some fucking weird people on this forum I tell ya.

huh?

It’s good to have emotions say maybe when wife gives birth. To be this emotionally invested in a some words from a dude like Colby is pretty sad.

I don’t expect a low IQ individual such as yourself to understand or be able to see the difference tho.

what are you 18?

huh?

It’s good to have emotions say maybe when wife gives birth. To be this emotionally invested in a some words from a dude like Colby is pretty sad.

I don’t expect a low IQ individual such as yourself to understand or be able to see the difference tho.

what are you 18?

I'm 36, how old are you "Nate banged my mom"?

You should sit down before addressing an adult and finish your sentences with sir.

Colby's entire schtick was based on making people hate him. It worked, because he's not seen as a silly cartoon character like Chael, but either a sociopath or some kind of emotionally retarded manchild who doesn't know how to turn off or what's crossing the line. Why shouldn't people indulge in a bit of schadenfreude now that he's been humiliated by someone who he said he was going to destroy?

Life is nothing without a little emotional investment.

Trump's too trigged by losing Person of the Year to a teenager to be bothered by Colby losing.

Back