Dana White down to give Jose Aldo title shot despite UFC 245 loss

Hasn’t Aldo lost 4 of 5? I thought he won but it was a really close.

Aldo is the only fight they can really sell right now. He also should have arguably gotten the nod so I'm fine with it.

If Aldo gets a title fight then Moraes should look into having the UFC investigated for being illegitimate.

At least he fought at the weight first before getting a shot..

Hasn’t Aldo lost 4 of 5? I thought he won but it was a really close.
Not close at all aldo won the last 2.the crowd was booing moraes hard for backing away whole aldo was going forward.

Cejudo wants no parts of Petr Yan.

This would be flat out wrong. He lost a close fight. Time for him to get some wins. Maybe kick someone once in a while?

If Aldo gets a title fight then Moraes should look into having the UFC investigated for being illegitimate.

What are you, 12 ?

It isn't illegal to make fights, so who would investigate and for what ? The UFC can make any match up it wants despite it's own ranking system as long as the commission allows it, and they are only worried about fighter safety not making sure the guy they want to fight fights.

I guess if you're emotional "Investigate them!" makes sense. If you actually use your brain for a second you'd realize how moronic it is to say that.

Not close at all aldo won the last 2.the crowd was booing moraes hard for backing away whole aldo was going forward.
I think Aldo won his clearest round by the biggest margin, which was round 2. I agree. I think Aldo won three but when I saw he only had one more strike in round 3 and Moraes was stronger the last 2 mins, I knew it might go Marlons way.

No offense, I don’t pay much mind to the crowd lol

Aldo is the only fight they can really sell right now. He also should have arguably gotten the nod so I'm fine with it.
I think Yan would be a marketable fight, but I hope they don't throw him into it quite yet

Of all the things a fighter could be pissed at the ufc for, you use this as an example??

I love it! lol

I'd be genuinely pissed if that happened. It would be the most undeserving title shot in years (probably since Hendo/Bisping)

Back