"stacked card" still sucked .....

Jinx_AA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ufc is so shit .... I threw a big party and sure most of us watched it , but I don't think anyone actually enjoyed it

Even the "stacked cards" stink....boring ass title fights ... I don't want to hear those too guys were exciting ..... They sucked balls

I always stream ... Tonight I bought due to having it on 6 TV's in the house for a party but I was left thinking I'd never buy a card again .... Shit product not worth the money

Ufc sux

So many knock outs and awesome fights !! Sorry you and your friends like 1 hitter quitter fights try YouTube buddy !

Usman/Covington was fight of the year. Maybe Adesanya/Gastellum and Costa/Romero have a claim for it too, but to me it was fight of the year for sure

Fight if the year BahaHaha .... You noobs are crazy ... Horribly boring fights

I had at great time despite some fighters I really like losing.

You sound miserable.

Ts is a miserable fatass who never trained in his fat pathetic life.

The card was great, the fuck are you talking about?

The card was pretty good actually. Prelims + early prelims delivered.
Sounds like you lost your passion for MMA.

Last edited:
Usman/Covington was fight of the year. Maybe Adesanya/Gastellum and Costa/Romero have a claim for it too, but to me it was fight of the year for sure

lol at Usman/Covington being fight of the year...you are delusional. It was a good and memorable fight, it saved the card. No way it competes for FOTY

What are you looking for out of a card? Out of a fight?

It was a very good night of fights. But it wouldn't be Sherdog without some malcontent posting a nonsense thread like this.

I would agree but Colby/Usman saved it from being bad.

Out of the last four fights, only one was good (Usman vs Colby). I don't see how people can think Amanda and Holloway were good. Ok maybe Amanda's fight was okay (it had at least one round of action and a desperate submission attempt near the end), but the Holloway one SUCKED.

The prelims were very good btw

Lets actually break it down

Faber fight was good +1

Moraes who's supposed to be a ninja ran all fight and got gifted a win -1

GDR "the number 1 contender" has the wrestling equivalincy of a 5 yr old -1

Holloway loses to an ultimate nice guy who's now a more boring champ then Usman ... God we're fkd -1

Usman wins "by tko" in the 5th ...really after all that bad blood he was still boring as fuck ...then has the audacity to celebrate like he beat gsp ..sure.he beat a tough smack talker but he didn't do it overly impressively ..
He showed his striking is limited to hooks and relying on his chin ...Nothimg screamed world class talent..
Only boring ass bullshit

Ufc sux ... I'll never buy another card ..
Shoulda streamed this shit

Aldana with a nasty win
Perry getting smashed.
Colby getting finished.
3 title fights

Yeah it sucked...

<{cruzshake}>

Ufc is so shit .... I threw a big party and sure most of us watched it , but I don't think anyone actually enjoyed it

Even the "stacked cards" stink....boring ass title fights ... I don't want to hear those too guys were exciting ..... They sucked balls

I always stream ... Tonight I bought due to having it on 6 TV's in the house for a party but I was left thinking I'd never buy a card again .... Shit product not worth the money

Ufc sux
The problem lies with you.
The fact cards had 3 title shots are meaningless if you don't really understand who were fighting.

Name and titles are meaningless and worthy only of fairweather fans consideration.
You should know better. Some fighters are exciting. Some are simply not.
And this has nothing to do with rankings.

Many times unranked fighters will put a much better show than champions.
That's because unranked fighters have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Champions nowadays fight not to lose their belts.

So next time, check the fights and fighters, not only their name or belts.

bRUTAL fights ... Ufc passion is over ... I've been to many cards ... I've worked with danabwhiteband the UFC ... Gotten many free tickets

Product sux .... Hype machine dont work on me

bRUTAL fights ... Ufc passion is over ... I've been to many cards ... I've worked with danabwhiteband the UFC ... Gotten many free tickets

Product sux .... Hype machine dont work on me

Dont let the door hit you on the way out

Back