Colby's broken jaw = poetic justice.

QcChopper

Epstein didn't kill himself.
@Black
Reaction score
After all the shit that came out of that mouth, it got smashed, couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow.

Agreed. The salt and denial of his fans today is music to my ears

Did you realize that yourself? Sometimes I forget how smart everyone is here.

I've been mocking Colby on twitter all morning. Everyone has. It's great

The end of Colby. No way his fragile ego can bounce back. It’s one thing to be hated when you’re pretending to be champ. It’s completely different to be hated and get your ass beat!

He made all of his haters happy

He did what he had to do to keep his job. I'm not a huge fan of his schtick, but I respect his heart. Guy fought with a broken jaw for a few rounds, that's pretty badass.

The end of Colby. No way his fragile ego can bounce back. It’s one thing to be hated when you’re pretending to be champ. It’s completely different to be hated and get your ass beat!
And run away and then turn to twitter to bitch and accuse usman of faking when it turns out that he was the one faking - as far as I know his jaw was not broken and he faked an eye poke that was a legit punch.

He did what he had to do to keep his job. I'm not a huge fan of his schtick, but I respect his heart. Guy fought with a broken jaw for a few rounds, that's pretty badass.

You know what's even more badass?

Usman, a wrestler, saying before the fight that he was gonna stand with Colby for 4 rnds and not wrestle once, just to hit him beat him and teach him some respect.

And then doing just that, and giving him.a broken jaw for good measure.

Would have been more badass to stick around, eat some crow and address the crowd and people but instead he ran away like he was dodging the draft then turned to twitter to piss and moan - kinda like someone that colby idolizes.

Eye for an eye?

Chop a finger.off if you get caught stealing?

Break your jaw if you chat shit.

Love it!!!

Or maybe he's alright, not entirely serious and we can all hope he recovers from his injuries? I hope so!!!

Back