who enjoyed destruction of colby ?

TalibaN

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did really. Its always beautiful to see a big mouth eyebrow shaving fke gangster getting dropped 10x times. One of most satisfying moments in mma history.

CoLBGTQy , i send you a great kiss <13>

Colby fought well and proved he's tough going through a round plus with a broken jaw. I don't care for the shtick but he's a good fighter.

Colby did very well... But Kamaru can crack. He's probably the strongest WW, Colby did not want to wrestle him. I have a feeling Usman will reign for a long time...

I dont think you can come away from that fight and really call Colby a bum, because it's obvious hes a good fighter. Usman is just really good right now

Seeing a black man destroy a Trump supporter is one of the most beautiful things one can witness imo

Colby was winning and imo would win a rematch. If Colby had been more careful in the 5th and cruised it I think hed be champ right now.

I did really. Its always beautiful to see a big mouth eyebrow shaving fke gangster getting dropped 10x times. One of most satisfying moments in mma history.

CoLBGTQy , i send you a great kiss <13>

It was absolutely beautiful to watch his jaw get broken after all of the garbage that came out of his mouth for the last few years. Colby knew what was going to happen to him, from the very first time he ducked Usman almost 2 years ago. Usman vs Cannington was the male equivalant of Holm vs Rousey. The moment was literally perfect.

Colby did very well... But Kamaru can crack. He's probably the strongest WW, Colby did not want to wrestle him. I have a feeling Usman will reign for a long time...
i can't imagine him reigning for a long time, not with the knees he has. he's stated that he can barely walk stairs, he can't run... his knees are seriously fucked up. i think it's also why he only really tries to take people down from the clinch now, he can't really shoot anymore. it might also be why he's focused so much on his striking.

i guess it depends on who's next. if they try to push masvidal into a title fight, usman should take care of it quite easily. who's next after that?

Colby might be a shtick but he's known as despicable person behind the act.

What's he gonna say now? Oh wait he'll be talking through a straw.
Most people say Colby is a normal dude when he doesn't have the schtick going. But sure, despicable. Sure.

Not me.

Colby winning would've opened a ton of interesting matchups with some awesome cringe trash talk.

In other words it would've been an entertaining outcome.

Usman is just a boring man. Nothing to look forward to.

Only people that think Colby's character is real would enjoy this win.

Not me.

Colby winning would've opened a ton of interesting matchups with some awesome cringe trash talk.

In other words it would've been an entertaining outcome.

Usman is just a boring man. Nothing to look forward to.

Only people that think Colby's character is real would enjoy this win.
The marks know its a gimmick and still eat it up. Hilarious

i can't imagine him reigning for a long time, not with the knees he has. he's stated that he can barely walk stairs, he can't run... his knees are seriously fucked up. i think it's also why he only really tries to take people down from the clinch now, he can't really shoot anymore. it might also be why he's focused so much on his striking.

i guess it depends on who's next. if they try to push masvidal into a title fight, usman should take care of it quite easily. who's next after that?
I know he bitches about his back and knees a lot. Even if he can't run it does not show on his cardio. I think if he was too injured to fight he would simply not fight... But when he shows up he looks very problematic.

Mas should be next. Maybe a Colby rematch at some point. In line you got Leon Scott who has to get through TWood

The marks know its a gimmick and still eat it up. Hilarious
It is what it is I guess. Colby respected him way too much at the start of the fight.

I think nerves got to him, he probably had an adrenaline dump near round two.

He let his hands go around 4 but it was too late.

Colby fought well and proved he's tough going through a round plus with a broken jaw. I don't care for the shtick but he's a good fighter.
great fighter, but still enjoyed watching him getting Knock Down all over the place.

Back