Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pjimage-696x399.jpg

Why? Did Usman call Jorge out?
Anyway thats bad fight for journeyman Jorge.

It seems pretty certain to happen if they're making Woodley vs Edwards in March in London.
I can't see any way Masvidal wins but I don't rate Masvidal.

Why? Did Usman call Jorge out?
Anyway thats bad fight for journeyman Jorge.
Nope. Jorge doesn't even seem interested in that fight. Its just Dana protecting Conor from Masvidal and ensuring he gets a shot at 155 after cowboy instead.

Usman is already ducking Masvidal. White just told reporters Edwards is supposed to fight Woodley next. Now Usman says he wants to fight Edwards next instead of Masvidal.

Usman can only win if he wrestles him. Standing up he'd get fucked up.

Another snooze fest by Usman the MW, because in the stand up he would be fuked

Jorge pieces him up on the feet but Usman won’t be stupid he’ll take him down at will really

Usman will just wrestlefuck him for 5 rounds. Even Nate was doing food clinching up with Jorge. Usman will crush him and I don't even like Usman.

Every second it's on the feet Usman will be thoroughly outclassed and Jorge is a bigger submission threat on the ground (which hopefully his team doesn't acknowledge)

I like Jorge but let’s be real, there are levels to this shit and Usman has the potential to be in the GOAT tier of fighters after beating Tyron and Colby who are both elite and would beat the shit out of Masvidal

Back