Fighters initiating timeouts a TKO?

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Im sure if I remember correctly in every other fight a ref has to see you being poked or low blowed or you have to physically reel from it happening for a timeout to be given, fighters cant just call them themselves like Travis Browne did with his finger and got TKO’d
Where Usmans timeouts legal

legal or not all that matter is he broke Colby’s chin, and that’s rather cool

Bisping tried to call a time out against anderson. I think Goddard wouldve been useful in that fight. Probably would have saved mike a few hundred thousand brain cells

I like my timeouts to consist of a ripple of milk chocolate between two wafers.

I agree Colby is quite the bad ass.

Hell yeah! Getting your face broken then finished and THEN running back to the dressing room like a scared rape victim is totally bad ass!!

We may not have video but everybody knows he cried his little eyes out in the locker room after that decisive loss. Hopefully Trump will want nothing to do with him now, I'm pretty sure the president has said in the past that he doesn't like losers . :)

Yeah, the referee has to call it. For instance, Colby tried to deck Usman with a left hook after he faked that nut shot, and it was absolutely legal.

For the life on me, I'll never understand why fighters turn their backs to their opponents and shit after a foul and expect everything to be okay. They should all be forced to watch the second Hughes-Trigg fight before each card lol.

Bisping tried to call a time out against anderson. I think Goddard wouldve been useful in that fight. Probably would have saved mike a few hundred thousand brain cells

Bisping also called a timeout against Luke IIRC for a headbutt that the ref hadn't seen... May not have been Luke but he's definitely done that.

Hell yeah! Getting your face broken then finished and THEN running back to the dressing room like a scared rape victim is totally bad ass!!

We may not have video but everybody knows he cried his little eyes out in the locker room after that decisive loss. Hopefully Trump will want nothing to do with him now, I'm pretty sure the president has said in the past that he doesn't like losers . :)

Yes any man who fights with a broken jaw is most certainly a warrior. And this, coming from an armchair fighter that cries to mum after a paper cut, wouldn't put too much stock in what you say. Go flip some more haterburgers, and keep hoping you'll ever be half the man. Lmao.

Damn the President should stop loving himself so much then. After all he is just another wh0re puppet.

Bisping also called a timeout against Luke IIRC for a headbutt that the ref hadn't seen... May not have been Luke but he's definitely done that.
I think you're right. Im sure I remember that.

Yeah, the referee has to call it. For instance, Colby tried to deck Usman with a left hook after he faked that nut shot, and it was absolutely legal.

For the life on me, I'll never understand why fighters turn their backs to their opponents and shit after a foul and expect everything to be okay. They should all be forced to watch the second Hughes-Trigg fight before each card lol.
Mayweather Ortiz on repeat

Mayweather Ortiz on repeat

Bahahaha. That's a better one. Not even the whole fight either. Just the hug, KO, and count out with Emanuel Steward saying that sad "Ohhhh" when Floyd jacks his jaw.

Bisping had a habit of talking to refs

LMAO, you are pretty upset about this one sided beating... Want to talk about it;)? BTW, my friend got his jaw broke during a HS soccer game and kept playing so don't tell me what a "warrior" that your rape victim was. "Warriors" don't sprint to the locker room after getting their ass kicked like that.
That's some pretty weak shit talking you got though. Colby got his cherry busted last night by some BBC and you know it.<45>

I'm not upset. Your desperate attempts to make it seem so say a hell of a lot more about you than me. You got a lot to learn on that 48D Sherbruhh chess rookie.

I'm not upset. Your desperate attempts to make it seem so say a hell of a lot more about you than me. You got a lot to learn on that 48D Sherbruhh chess rookie.

It's fun talking shit to nerds like you that can't stand it that Colby's little cunt mouth finally got closed tonight. I bet you are literally crying right now and I fucking love it.

Gotcha, bitch ass snowflake!:p

It's fun talking shit to nerds like you that can't stand it that Colby's little cunt mouth finally got closed tonight. I bet you are literally crying right now and I fucking love it.

Gotcha, bitch ass snowflake!:p

Nope. Try again.

Why would I be here if I was jerking tears? I think the opposite is true, you're upset that you can't touch this leather skin.

Junior, I've been watching this sport for 2 decades now, I don't really get that emo over it, but I can see you do. Derp.

Nope. Try again.

Why would I be here if I was jerking tears? I think the opposite is true, you're upset that you can't touch this leather skin.

Junior, I've been watching this sport for 2 decades now, I don't really get that emo over it, but I can see you do. Derp.

LMFAO!!! Keep telling yourself that, SNOWFLAKE!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p

Back