Colby fake eye poke when getting jaw broken

SpaceGinger

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anyone got a gif of that? I only recall it vaguely but I'm sure he faked an eye poke right after Usman landed the jaw breaking shot.

Im pretty sure he felt his whole face poke after getting his shit snapped up but then again, Marty faked a nut shoot, so its all good

Colby is a good fighter but he is a drama queen,
He is a sore loser worst than Belgium during the world cup

I thought that was when he got punched In the eye but I could be wrong

Perhaps get punched in the face by usman and see how your brain reacts.

Would guess getting your jaw broken feels a bit weird, and the pain probably radiates over your face, maybe he thought in the moment that he'd been poked.

Yep, it was very clear.
Soon as his jaw got hit he tried to get time for an eye poke.

Sure, Usman seemingly faked a nut shot - but at least in that situation maybe the kick moved the cup.
With Colby the punch clearly wasn't even near his eye.
(Unless it was a delayed reaction from a previous punch which the replay missed)

f5L1JEh.gif

Would guess getting your jaw broken feels a bit weird, and the pain probably radiates over your face, maybe he thought in the moment that he'd been poked.
Yeah was fighting with my friend and he caught me on the chin i got rocked for some reason i felt he poked me in the eye but the next day my chin was hurting a little so i figured he got me there lol

why are people saying usman faked the nut shot? the foot clearly hit the cup, even if it was high.

you don't need to get blasted directly into the nuts for a kick to be illegal, for fuck's sake.

Thanks homie. Funny people blasting Usman about faking but it's clear Colby did here. Not taking anything away from getting your jaw broken and how much that would've hurt, just funny that Colby and his dick riders seem to completely miss this attempt to get the ref to step in right after a legit punch.

Im pretty sure he felt his whole face poke after getting his shit snapped up but then again, Marty faked a nut shoot, so its all good

That wasnt a fake nut shot lol

His cup bounced on the replay it may not have a been a direc t hit but it was a low shot

must have never happened, seeing as how colby's virgin fans keep completely ignoring it when you bring it up to them.

lol at them talking about usman faking fouls when we have replays showing they happened, but ignoring that we had a replay of colby trying to ACTUALLY fake an eyepoke when he got his jaw broken.

why are people saying usman faked the nut shot? the foot clearly hit the cup, even if it was high.

you don't need to get blasted directly into the nuts for a kick to be illegal, for fuck's sake.
just colby's pathetic fanbase trying to make excuses, and they don't know that even getting tapped/glanced in the balls hurts because they don't have any.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back