Alex has DESTROYED Chad, Aldo AND Max in less than a YEAR!

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all big ups to Max Holloway because he is one of the best fighters period and has been a great Champion up until Alex came out of nowhere and has become the best FW at this current time. Now I personally see Aldo as FW GOAT because of the time he was the King and Max being the modern day Ruler but Alex dominated both without really being anywhere near being in trouble. He is now without question the current best FW.

Australia has their second ever Champion! Which has to really bother that poster @BRASIL WAND who is licking Colby's nuts that have fallen so low to the floor after getting Ko'd. What a great night of fights to see such a POS fighter with a POS fan base get humbled and an Aussie as good as Volk become a Champ by dominating a very, very good fighter and person in Max.

620cb6da31e9338440cd512404654b44

SandyMassiveKite-size_restricted.gif

It must be hard for an incel/Aussie hater right now.....

Suck it you Conor fans that jumped onto the next thing
flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

ewa-gillen-59113-unsplash-1.jpg

You can't recover from this.

"destroyed" he is probably the most boring fighter at that weight class

Stoked for Volk definitely deserved it.... But that's a pretty cringe post mate. Incels and Connor fans? Why bring em up?

Y couldn't you just leave it @ discussing Volk.. why must every thread involve bloody Connor ha.

Once again War the Volk

First of all big ups to Max Holloway because he is one of the best fighters period and has been a great Champion up until Alex came out of nowhere and has become the best FW at this current time. Now I personally see Aldo as FW GOAT because of the time he was the King and Max being the modern day Ruler but Alex dominated both without really being anywhere near being in trouble. He is now without question the current best FW.

Australia has their second ever Champion! Which has to really bother that poster @BRASIL WAND who is licking Colby's nuts that have fallen so low to the floor after getting Ko'd. What a great night of fights to see such a POS fighter with a POS fan base get humbled and an Aussie as good as Volk become a Champ by dominating a very, very good fighter and person in Max.

620cb6da31e9338440cd512404654b44

SandyMassiveKite-size_restricted.gif

It must be hard for an incel/Aussie hater right now.....

Suck it you Conor fans that jumped onto the next thing
flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

ewa-gillen-59113-unsplash-1.jpg

You can't recover from this.
Fucking 'Staya mate. Been saying for a while Volk's a massive problem for anyone at 145. Bout time we had our second champ. Now for Whittaker's big comeback in 2020.

I get the distinct impression that you're salty seeing as Volk beat both the guys listed as I assume your favorites in the FW section of your sig.

Extremely technical
Still has a nasty overhand that he uses often..... he finished Mendes

Last edited:
Destroyed Aldo ? If you mean won by boring decision , than yeah .

I said Volk would be champ a while ago. Was laughed at.
Same with Izzy.
Same gonna be with Yan.

Stoked for Volk definitely deserved it.... But that's a pretty cringe post mate. Incels and Connor fans? Why bring em up?

Y couldn't you just leave it @ discussing Volk.. why must every thread involve bloody Connor ha.

Once again War the Volk
Dafuq is this pussy shit? You on team yeah yeah nah yeah nah or you going to suck some yanky dumbcunt doodle? @Ken Oath you know Tibba?

What’s our champ to population percentage like?

We get to count Izzy too because he fits the criteria (1. New Zealander, 2. Good at what he does)

I said Volk would be champ a while ago. Was laughed at.
Same with Izzy.
Same gonna be with Yan.
Dude! Nice one. I didn't say Izzy. I thought Volk. My best was Khabib from years back. My worst was Hector Lombard....

thank god volk won. holloway needs to shut the fuck up about moving up in weight. dude just go beat by a manlet...

Dafuq is this pussy shit? You on team yeah yeah nah yeah nah or you going to suck some yanky dumbcunt doodle? @Ken Oath you know Tibba?

I just can't be bothered reading another thread that turns into Connor v Khabib . we could have at least made 3 pages before the hijacking It's like you saying his name 3 times into a mirror ha.

( that may be a dated reference )

Dude! Nice one. I didn't say Izzy. I thought Volk. My best was Khabib from years back. My worst was Hector Lombard....
Don't feel too bad nigh on fucking all of us got Lombard wrong, my worst bet had to be Uriah Hall. Remember that sick ko finish of his when he was on TUF? I thought he was going to be a champ, a dominant one at that.

I just can't be bothered reading another thread that turns into Connor v Khabib . we could have at least made 3 pages before the hijacking It's like you saying his name 3 times into a mirror ha.

( that may be a dated reference )
That an old school Candyman reference?

What’s our champ to population percentage like?

We get to count Izzy too because he fits the criteria (1. New Zealander, 2. Good at what he does)
We have had 2 Champs and we (and NZ) are one of the only country's not to test positive. I think @MastiffMike told me a while back. So if we take countries out that pop that means Australia is now the GOAT MMA Country by a mile. SORRY KILOMETRE.

Yeah I went the Izzy call early as well. Had a sad feeling he'd beat Rob, but I took it one futher and said he'd beat Jones as well . Hopefully one day... ill bump. And claim I'm Psychic

Back