Usman is a low key dirty fighter

Chart69r

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Didn't like him on the TUF season because he was denying blatant cage grabbing, now he's calling groin shots for a body shot.

Colby tried to fake for an eye poke too, so both are a bit scummy. Can't wait for neither of them to hold the title.

Trump supporter vs Muslim immigrant from shit hole country

Didn't like him on the TUF season because he was denying blatant cage grabbing, now he's calling groin shots for a body shot.

Colby tried to fake for an eye poke too, so both are a bit scummy. Can't wait for neither of them to hold the title.

Hate Colby but IIRC, that was after Usman tried to fake getting his dick kicked in. I was pretty drunk by the time the main event rolled around so don't hold me to that.

Colbys toe grazed the cup which is a foul. Colby also deliberately eye poked. He's a dirty fighter indeed.

Stop using low key grammatically in this manner. It isn't meant to be used for what you're trying to use it for. Just stop.

You're gonna be disappointed. No one is beating Usman for awhile. He just tooled the best fighters in his division. While a lot of people think last night was close it wasnt. Usman hurt Colby every round and systematically broke him down. Just like he did woodley. Usman is a very smart fighter with good coaching and all the right physical gifts including cardio which many explosive freaks lack.

I hate Usman but even on tuf I thought man this guy could be champ someday. Just one of those things I guess.. He is just very effective at what he does. And he may rack up a defense or two more than Wood did.

I hate Usman but even on tuf I thought man this guy could be champ someday. Just one of those things I guess.. He is just very effective at what he does. And he may rack up a defense or two more than Wood did.
Usman is a fighter and he comes to fight and win. Woodley justed wanted to win. Usman is way better than TMZ/MC Woodley. Let's see Woodley get past Leon. I think Leon pieces him up.

Usman is a fighter and he comes to fight and win. Woodley justed wanted to win. Usman is way better than TMZ/MC Woodley. Let's see Woodley get past Leon. I think Leon pieces him up.

You think Wood is gonna finally take it or act like his shit don't stink on TMZ a while longer?

You're gonna be disappointed. No one is beating Usman for awhile. He just tooled the best fighters in his division. While a lot of people think last night was close it wasnt. Usman hurt Colby every round and systematically broke him down. Just like he did woodley. Usman is a very smart fighter with good coaching and all the right physical gifts including cardio which many explosive freaks lack.
Wonderboy is interesting for him, the counter threat that made him tentative vs Woodley isn't there.
Masvidal has blown me away this year, curious to see that.

You think Wood is gonna finally take it or act like his shit don't stink on TMZ a while longer?
Not sure. I hope he does it's a very good fight and it's a good gauge to see where they are. Usman vs Masvidal and Leon vs TMZ Woodley. Winners fight and then Woodley can fight Masvidal.

Colby faked 2 eye pokes and when he legitimately eye poked Usman he tried to rush-assault him to capitalize.

But yes- they're both dirty, grimey dudes and I think that American wrestling promotes that kind of culture.

Jones, DC, Colby, Usman, etc. are all notorious cheaters and eye-pokers.

Both are dirty. I wanted Colby to win since Usman seems racist but they're both scummy. Hope Wonderboy can step up. Who else is there?

How many eye pokes or groin shots has Usman caused in his UFC career? That information would be important to support your argument. Not a fight against a complete POS like Colby as your only evidence.

Both are dirty. I wanted Colby to win since Usman seems racist but they're both scummy. Hope Wonderboy can step up. Who else is there?
Of the two, Usman is the one that strikes you as more racist??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back