Is it fair to say that Amanda Nunes is the female GOAT?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

I think it she should be undisputed GOAT. She beat top contenders like Rousey, Cyborg, Tate and Holly. I think at this point she should be able to beat Cat Zingano.

She is...I would have liked to Have seen her do a little better last night, but still GOAT.

Smashed RR.
Smashed Cyborg.
Beat Val twice.
Smashed Tate.

That already made her FGOAT. Everything else is just icing being added to the cake.

Edit- add Holly to that list

Last edited:
She's the female goat easily and I feel like her record and fighting abilities show how sad WMMA is, a male fighter with her skill set and gas tank would likely end up in Bellator.

And queue the white knights.

I think Val is a better fighter & won the 2nd fight, so I can't say this

Claressa Shields will KO Nunes in MMA and boxing, mark my words. Come back to this thread in 2 years.

Absolutely the goat. She murder death killed the most hyped/faces of Emma

Rousey: wrecked
Tate: Wrecked
CYBORG: wrecked
Holm: wrecked

She also beat the bullet twice. I feel like this isnt even debatable at this point that she is the goat.

I think it she should be undisputed GOAT. She beat top contenders like Rousey, Cyborg, Tate and Holly. I think at this point she should be able to beat Cat Zingano.

Yes. It's not even close.

Doesn't mean much on any level. Sort of like being hailed as the tallest midget.

Nobody cares at the end of the day. It's women's "fighting".

Tbh I don't know if this is good idea to call her like that. I don't like all these goat discussions, I think it's downgrading whole wmma, these two divisions 135 adn 145, aren't really good. If you look at her skillset...is anyone really excited about technical part of her game...Should future wmma fighters take her as inspiration? Nunes kinda killed 135 lbs division, and now she is kinda killing wmma, because ppl calling her goat or something, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah easily career wise. It's not even a debate at this point

I think currently Valentina is still better P4P, thought she won the rematch and she's significantly smaller

she is also GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

She is the female GOAT currently, yes. But to be honest, the best division today is strawweight and it is by a long shot. We have legit top 5 there - Weili, Rose, Joanna, Andrade, Suarez. That's nearly twice as much as the next three divisions have to offer. He have Val and a bunch of cans at flyweight, Amanda and one-dimensional De Randamie at bantamweight and only Amanda at featherweight. If Weili cleans strawweight I'd consider her WMMA GOAT easily. But yeah, wins over Cyborg and Ronda will always mean a lot.

All these people like "but really.. who does Nunes division have that's competition for her?"

Rousey
Tate
Holm
CYBORG

And she destroyed them all so bad they looked like nobodies. Some of ya'll have the nerve to say she isn't fighting anybody... the reality is, she just makes them look like nobodies.

Yes she's currently the GOAT and it isn't close.

Back