Media Yan roasts Cody on Twtter after backstage confontation.

anton lavey lurking in the background lol..

anton-szandor-lavey-portrait2-lg.jpg

Need a bit more of that for judgement.
IF Colby can fix his IQ, then he can beat anybody. Unfortunately, I feel that Yan would knock his IQ back to his first day in MMA.

Cody is booked to fight assuncao

This guy kinda reminds me of Shlemenko from Bellator but smaller

Cody is such a meathead. Thought marriage would chill him out but he's still in 9th grade

Garbrandt should not even entertain the idea of this fight. Yan’s power, coupled with Cody’s glass chin is a recipe for disaster, especially given that Garbrandt is emotional already and they’re not even booked to fight.

Yan is one of the most calm and cerebral fighters on the roster, by contrast. It’s just a horror show for Cody, no matter what way you look at it.

Yan KO via pre-fight glove touch.

Yan would shatter that glass jaw for good

Cody wouldn't be able to sleep on his pillow without hearing shattered glass like the beginning of Stone Colds theme was playing

saw morons commenting on the height difference- understand that Yan was either barefoot or wearing sandals and Cody was wearing dress shoes that probably had lifts in them (this dude waxes his eyebrows and is metro af).

This guy kinda reminds me of Shlemenko from Bellator but smaller

Yan got a lot better defensive wrestling and TDD.

Yan is a legit master of sport in boxing with 70+ amateur boxing fights. Was at one point in time a candidate for Russian olympic boxing team, but injured his hands and started doing MMA to earn money.

He is more composed and better tactically than Shlemenko.

I love Storm, he is a legend in Russian MMA, but Yan is a better fighter everywhere.

Yan got a lot better defensive wrestling and TDD.

Yan is a legit master of sport in boxing with 70+ amateur boxing fights. Was at one point in time a candidate for Russian olympic boxing team, but injured his hands and started doing MMA to earn money.

He is more composed and better tactically than Shlemenko.

I love Storm, he is a legend in Russian MMA, but Yan is a better fighter everywhere.

Is he part Chinese

Back