Colby/Usman both get finished by the Bisping that past purime/colitis/injury ridden GSP finished

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
these 2 are clearly the best WWs now but their sturiking leaves alot to be desired specially defensively and they lack power big time and arent dynamic. That was a fun fight but u cant deny technically these 2 are levels below the elites in the standup

not even a Grease fan but Bisping was on the best run of his career, 5 straight against Dollaway, Leites, Androsterone, Luke and Hendo. Dropped all of them besides Hendo and with Parillo was the best he ever was

hes a nightmare matchup for both Colby and Usman. His gas tank is just as good. His workrate/pace is just as high but hes bigger, stronger, more powerful, far more technical kickboxing, better counters, far better defense/slips and much better punch placement and using angles, really good chin, superb TDD and impossible to control/wrestlefuck. Always gets up. Only guy whos ever kept him on his back was purime Tim Kennedy who outgrappled Hoger Gracie in MMA and had one of the best top games ever

Bisping TKOs Colby or Usman late

Last edited:
Fuck no Bisping had 1 eye and GSP hadn't fought in years and still won every minute of the fight. Neither of these guys lose to Bisping.

these 2 are clearly the best WWs now but their sturiking leaves alot to be desired specially defensively and they lack power big time and arent dynamic. That was a fun fight but u cant deny technically these 2 are levels below the elites in the standup

not even a Grease fan but Bisping was on the best run of his career, 5 straight against Dollaway, Leites, Androsterone, Luke and Hendo. Dropped all of them besides Hendo and with Parillo was the best he ever was

hes a nightmare matchup for both Colby and Usman. His gas tank is just as good. His workrate/pace is just as high but hes bigger, stronger, more powerful, far more technical kickboxing, better counters, far better defense/slips and much better punch placement and using angles, really good chin, superb TDD and impossible to control/wrestlefuck. Always gets up. Only guy whos ever kept him on his back was purime Tim Kennedy who outgrappled Hoger Gracie in MMA and had one of the best top games ever

Bisping TKOs Colby or Usman late

When did Bisping fight at 170? Are we just throwing out fighters from higher weight classes that would beat these two, I can name a bunch too.

Last edited:
Bisping is without a doubt, the most manufactured champ

he has two top 10 wins in his career (Leites, Rockhold)

his first title defense was against someone who was generously ranked at #13, and who landed considerably more damage

and his second defense was against an unranked mw coming up from ww who hadn't fought in 4 years

and yet despite all this, bisping is one of the top 5 most paid fighters ever,

and still, he'll always be the victim in some peoples eyes

I can see Bisping actually doing that to be frank

When did Bisping fight at 170? Are we just throwing out fighters from higher weight classes that would beat these two, I can name a bunch too.

Doesn't take much brain power to realize this is if either moved up to MW

lol insecure much

I've been ripping on Grease here for years

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-ww-goat-tap-to-strikes-in-1st-round.3218547/

This was billed as the highest level WW fight between the 2 best guys and while it was fun the sturiking talent on display was really mediocre by both. I never got the feeling I was watching 2 all-time WWs in this one. It was 2-2 heading to the 5th and Usmans power advantage just carried him through in the last round

Last edited:
Fuck no Bisping had 1 eye and GSP hadn't fought in years and still won every minute of the fight. Neither of these guys lose to Bisping.
.. won every minute gsp got his ass wooped for 5 rounds and won with a lucky left knockout wtf were you watching .....

.. won every minute gsp got his ass wooped for 5 rounds and won with a lucky left knockout wtf were you watching .....

The fuck are you talking about? GSP tooled Bisping in round 1. Clear win. Round 2 could go either way. GSP finished Bisping in round 3.

LMAO @ "wooped for 5 rounds", Go to sleep you are embarrassing yourself.

I say Jon Jones beats all three of them in a one night tourney

The fuck are you talking about? GSP tooled Bisping in round 1. Clear win. Round 2 could go either way. GSP finished Bisping in round 3.

LMAO @ "wooped for 5 rounds", Go to sleep you are embarrassing yourself.

LOL where did he get 5 rounds from WTF

Bisping got destroyed by 2 WWs. Colby/Usman/Woodley would all dominate Bisping with ease. Like literally within 1-2 rounds. He's not even a warm up fight tbh

TS has forgotten...

How Mike lost to WWs in his last two.

MinorImpoliteHuemul-small.gif

PopularPerkyHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

I agree WW doesn’t have the killers it once had.

Gsp would run straight through both

TS has forgotten...

How Mike lost to WWs in his last two.

MinorImpoliteHuemul-small.gif

Kelvins sturiking is eons better than Colby/Usman combined. And hes much more powerful too

retarded take. Usman/Colby would have to grapplefuck a much bigger man who has some of the best TDD, defensive wrestling and get ups in the game. He was near impossible to wrestlefuck and control and keep down in his purime. Only Kennedy who was a LHW with an alltime top game managed to do it

Bisping fought at 170?

Back