Holloway's cornerman

Reaper_mma_MKII

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What the fuck were his coaches thinking? I'm no coach, or claim to be some world class athlete. Why on Earth would you tell him to fight longer against the guy chewing his legs up? Just have him more room to eat his legs up where I though he should have crowded him and put some combos on him early and stop those kicks. Of course, Max has no head movement and has a the old Diaz bro tendency to not check kicks. Hope my man comes back with new skills and better gameplans.

You had sex with Max as a teenager?

crowding a shorter and more explosive guy would give up your advantages as the longer fighter. He has more power, speed and precision with those shorter arms up close

What the fuck were his coaches thinking? I'm no coach, or claim to be some world class athlete. Why on Earth would you tell him to fight longer against the guy chewing his legs up? Just have him more room to eat his legs up where I though he should have crowded him and put some combos on him early and stop those kicks. Of course, Max has no head movement and has a the old Diaz bro tendency to not check kicks. Hope my man comes back with new skills and better gameplans.

What does sharing mats have anything to do with anything?

One time I sold GSP a jock strap.
So I know his coaches are dumb for letting him tap to strikes. GOAT cant even take a beating like a man.

We also sell foot fungus cream at dicks. I work register 7.

Sometimes you can have the most optimal game plan that suits your fighters talents, and still lose the fight. Crowding him would have went worse for Max then it was already going. He needed to either check the leg kicks better, or make him pay every time he threw one.

One time I sold GSP a jock strap.
So I know his coaches are dumb for letting him tap to strikes. GOAT cant even take a beating like a man.

We also sell foot fungus cream at dicks. I work register 7.

well, you don't have as much bragging right as the guy who actually held his jockstrap

Sometimes you can have the most optimal game plan that suits your fighters talents, and still lose the fight. Crowding him would have went worse for Max then it was already going. He needed to either check the leg kicks better, or make him pay every time he threw one.

That's what I was thinking.
Give 2 low kicks back for everyone Volkanovski landed, if he wasn't going to check them. That would have been better than ignoring them and changing stance.

He absolutely should fight long when he has such a huge size and reach advantage. No fighter should give up huge advantages over their opponent.
What he should do is learn to check leg kicks

He absolutely should fight long when he has such a huge size and reach advantage. No fighter should give up huge advantages over their opponent.
What he should do is learn to check leg kicks

He should learn to check leg kicks in the middle of a fight?

He should learn to check leg kicks in the middle of a fight?

Oh I’m sure he’s well aware how to check a leg kick. It’s one of the first things you’ll learn in MT

Why'd you edit the thread title ts?

You don't want everyone to know you shared mats with holloway anymore?

What's wrong buddy?

Dude changed the title he said he used to roll around with a young Holloway in pig lard over a banana leaf mat on the beach in Hawaii

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I’m sure he’s well aware how to check a leg kick. It’s one of the first things you’ll learn in MT

Knowing a technique and implementing it well enough to be efficient in a fight are two very different things though.

Crowding a shorter more powerful guy is a terrible idea, needed to fight long and check kicks.

Knowing a technique and implementing it well enough to be efficient in a fight are two very different things though.

are taking the piss? Checking a leg kick is one of the most basic skills you learn. If you think Holloway can’t check a kick without a 6 month camp then they’re really is little hope for you.

Just so you know I’ve been kickboxing for over 15 years

are taking the piss? Checking a leg kick is one of the most basic skills you learn. If you think Holloway can’t check a kick without a 6 month camp then they’re really is little hope for you.

Just so you know I’ve been kickboxing for over 15 years

Lol, way to get worked up and posturing at the same time, bud. If you don't do it in practice, you're not gonna have the timing right on it.

I just kept thinking these guys were geniuses compared to BJs corner back in the day

Back