Usman ate too many shots

cunglaowins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No blocking, no head movement, not even rolling with the punches. Many of them he didn't see coming. His chin holds up for now but you gotta wonder how long that's gonna last. He won't be champ for long.

Masvidal is going to tko him easily

No blocking, no head movement, not even rolling with the punches. Many of them he didn't see coming. His chin holds up for now but you gotta wonder how long that's gonna last. He won't be champ for long.

all of that is true but Colby Covington is also the only opponent he can't take down at will at this point.

TL: DR

"im mad usman won... and eventually someone is gonna beat him"

Usman looks bad when hit too. There were lots of times when Colby hit him where he looked rocked but I don't think he was it just knocked him out of his rhythm a bit and he reset and came forward again.
Neither of them fight the way they did against each other if they fight anyone else so it doesn't really matter. They both go back to wrestling if they have any sense when fighting anyone else in the division.

Masvidal is going to tko him easily

That's clearly not going to happen.
How many KOs do fighters get on their back while getting punched in the face? There's no way he stops Usman taking him down, there's no way he has the stamina to go late rounds with Usman and there's no way Usman dives into his knee when the fight starts.

He will go back to his wrestling against jorge.

Usman looks bad when hit too. There were lots of times when Colby hit him where he looked rocked but I don't think he was it just knocked him out of his rhythm a bit and he reset and came forward again.
Neither of them fight the way they did against each other if they fight anyone else so it doesn't really matter. They both go back to wrestling if they have any sense when fighting anyone else in the division.
Haha I saw that too. Every once in a while Colby would hit Usman and he would look like a a computer game that was lagging. His legs wouldn’t wobble or anything he would just freeze for a second and reset.

Back