Lima would get crushed in the ufc, patricio pitbull might be able to compete

J

Jpenwell14

What other org champs do you think make an impact in the ufc, and who gets exposed?

Any organization not just bellator please

What other org champs do you think make an impact in the ufc, and who gets exposed?

Any organization not just bellator please
Wasn't Gegard supposed to simply crush the Bellator Roster...? Where is he now hu? That answer your question

Most of the top guys in Bellator would do well in the UFC, Pitbull bros, Chandler, Lima etc. UFC isn't magic. Top guys are top guys no matter where they are at. What happened to Will Brooks was an anomaly of a young good fighter just not panning out.

Lima is so dangerous off his back and his MT is top notch.

He'd definitely make noise in the UFC.

Most of the top guys in Bellator would do well in the UFC, Pitbull bros, Chandler, Lima etc. UFC isn't magic. Top guys are top guys no matter where they are at. What happened to Will Brooks was an anomaly of a young good fighter just not panning out.

So the guy who got smashed by askren....

Kai Asakura would be top 5 at BW imo.

Aj McKee is the only one I can see from Bellator that would has success in the UFC and he's not even a champion. 170 is too stacked of a division for Lima to have success in the UFC.

The ufc let him go for a reason.
They did not let him go, he refused to sign a contract and prefered to sign for Bellator for :
Freedom to have a sponsor
Freedom to fight in other org
and Better offer financially...

I mean even in PFL the winner get $1M in prise... If I would sign today I will sign to PFL

Lima beats 99% of the UFC's WW division.

One fight I'd love to see is Lima vs Masvidal.

Pitbull would get run over at 155 by Khabib and 145 by the new champ. Lima would likely lose to Usman/Colby but he and Masvidal in a stand up affair would be a good fight to watch.

They did not let him go, he refused to sign a contract and prefered to sign for Bellator for :
Freedom to have a sponsor
Freedom to fight in other org
and Better offer financially...

I mean even in PFL the winner get $1M in prise... If I would sign today I will sign to PFL

Okay he preferred to fight easier competition and it didn't work out for him

Back