aldo was robbed

mrsenor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
moraes face was the result of round 2 and 3, terrible

I thought Aldo had it.. But it was close enough for me to not consider it a robbery... wish he threw more kicks.

( can see why you thought differently tho )

I don't think so. It was a close fight, and Aldo did little work in round 3 thinking he already won pissed me off

Agreed. Definitely took rounds 2 and 3.

I had it for Aldo, but it was a close enough fight to score it for Morese. I wouldn't mind a hematch in Sao Paulo at Featherweight.

I had it for Aldo, but it was a close enough fight to score it for Morese. I wouldn't mind a hematch in Sao Paulo at Featherweight.
No rematch. Give Aldo a sunset fight at 135 vs Faber and they can both retire.

Huge Moraes fan but that was a horseshit decision. Aldo had him on the back foot all night and landed the majority of the significant shots.

No rematch. Give Aldo a sunset fight at 135 vs Faber and they can both retire.

Fucking brutal way to go out for Faber considering how their last fight went lol. I know Aldo doesnt kick anymore but still.

Moraes won the first pretty clearly and while he spent most of the third round backing up, he also landed the better shots and looked better in the last minute or so.

It was a pretty clear win for Moraes. You can have close fights and still have them clear and easy to score.

Moraes had the look of a defeated man all through the second and third. Real recognize real here.

Moraes had the look of a defeated man all through the second and third. Real recognize real here.
he had the look of an assault victim

Last edited:
If anything it shoulda been a draw. Aldo was the aggresor the whole fight and did more damage

I thought Aldo won.

But calling the deciding round 'close' and the decision a 'robbery' is a logical fallacy. Or maybe it's an oxymoron. Either way, you should know better, TS.

I honestly clicked on this thinking you meant someone broke into his house or something.
It was a close fight, could have dropped either way; That doesn't make it a robbery.

Back