Anyone doubts Petr Yan?

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
WAR Yan

The man is the next BW champ.

BTW I predicted Yan in round 2 by KO.
He could have finished Faber twice in the 2nd round, but was playing around.

78wk-6kl_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
he fought a 40yr old and was a heavy favorite what more do you want???

Not doubting him, but I don't think this fight did a lot for him. He let a huge underdog hang around for a while and sneak some good shots in. Rivera fight was far more impressive.

Congratulations on the prediction.

He seems like he is the real deal with no glaring weaknesses for people to exploit. Will give CCC a hard time.

I didn't doubt him. I hope he gets the title shot, but Idk if they will give it to him next. Now there is him, Moraes and Sterling all deserving the shot, but they need to fight it out.

Yan was awesome tonight!

In addition it shows that Magomed Magomedov would likely be a UFC top 5 if he was signed on. This is the only guy to beat Yan and they're 1-1 in fights.
C3Kaja0UkAQS0V2.jpg

No but beating Faber doesn't mean much anymore. I wish he fought sandhagen.

He’s a good fighter but he beat a fighter who’s likely going to be using a walker next year because of how elderly he is. It’s not like Yan ran over a top contender.

Faber fought valiantly, but at the end of the day Yan brutalized him and walked him down almost effortlessly.

No but beating Faber doesn't mean much anymore. I wish he fought sandhagen.

He’s a good fighter but he beat a fighter who’s likely going to be using a walker next year because of how elderly he is. It’s not like Yan ran over a top contender.

I know Faber is old, but Faber beat that red neck haircut latino dude Simon who was suppose to be an up and comer.

Besides this fight for Yan was not about improving his #4 spot in the rankings, but earning fans and exposure by beating a big name. He did that impressively, that was a brutal beat down.

He needs to fight Sterling to be the number one contender

Back