The real American won tonight!

Yeah, I recall him wearing stars and stripes on his face at every weigh in. Oh wait.

America x Nigeria

Legendary combination, immigrant mentality FTW

Yeah, I recall him wearing stars and stripes on his face at every weigh in. Oh wait.G
America is just a collection of consumers, which is probably what that piece of garbage loves about it, so anyone can be a "real American"

Legit question:

What flag(other than the stars and stripes) is ok for an American to represent?

I see a lot of Irish American fighters with Irish flags and no one has ever said much about it.

I see a lot of fighters with a Japanese flag to pay tribute to their martial art. That seems to get a pass also.

A lot of Mexican Americans carry the Mexican flag also.

No wonder China is surpassing USA with all these liberal fairy cucks around who hate true americans like Colby whose family have served in the military but love Nigerian immigrants like Usman whose father is serving time in the jail for healthcare fraud.

Wait... I thought everyone agreed playing the "more American" game was stupid

No wonder China is surpassing USA with all these liberal fairy cucks around who hate true americans like Colby whose family have served in the military but love Nigerian immigrants like Usman whose father is serving time in the jail for healthcare fraud.

You stupid fuck!! America was born off the backs of immigrants, Red, black, white, yellow, brown, USA, USA, USA!!!!

You stupid fuck!! America was born off the backs of immigrants, Red, black, white, yellow, brown, USA, USA, USA!!!!

Red people didn't immigrate to America though, they mostly died when it expanded.

Back