“Cejudo called and wants Aldo”

BloodyPoptart

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
To all the people who came out the woodwork claiming that Aldo didn’t win that fight and it wasn’t a robbery; looks like the UFC doesn’t give a shit about your delusions

During the post fight presser they all but announced Cejudo V Aldo based on that bullshit robbery

To all the people who came out the woodwork claiming that Aldo didn’t win that fight and it wasn’t a robbery; looks like the UFC doesn’t give a shit about your delusions

During the post fight presser they all but announced Cejudo V Aldo based on that bullshit robbery
Yan vs Aldo seems like it makes more sense. So guess its Yan vs Moraes by default.

What robbery? It was a very close fight.

PSyt7jh.jpg

He's just ducking yan.

Aldo got fuckin robbed, such a shame.

Yeah well he probably doesn't want Yan.

Aldo is a tough fight though. I scored the fight for him and he looked really good.

I think ti was pretty clear 2-1 Aldo

And many think it could very well have been 2-1 the other way... thus, it was very close.

dana just said in the press conference that he may make Aldo vs Cejudo. pretty zany!

Lol at marlon moraes. Looks comical with his bald head and hair on the sides. Can't remember which cartoon character he reminds me of.

Aldo got fucking robbed. Marlon was running all fight

I had 2-1 Aldo but that third round was close. Shit happens. He should have stayed busier in the third.

would much rather have cruz vs cejudo tbh
I like Dom as much as the next guy, but he needs to get a win first. Also if he wins a title, it’s almost guaranteed that he won’t be able to defend it for a while. The guy’s career has been completely lost to injuries.

Lol at marlon moraes. Looks comical with his bald head and hair on the sides. Can't remember which cartoon character he reminds me of.

Onepunch Man

and Aldo won that fight. We'll see what they do here

Dana gave shogun the nod against machida in the first go. Seems to be leaning towards Aldo in this one. Very close fight but I had Aldo winning. The bald father decides. Not the judges.

Sterling, Yan, Sandhagen, Aldo, Marlon, Cejudo need to be matched up some how & Cejudo needs to drop 125. 135 is SO clogged.

Cejudo vs Sterling
Yan vs Moraes
Aldo vs Sandhagen
Cruz vs Font (or Cruz can keep his ass retired. Losing to #8 Cody Garbrandt doesn't have u in the mix right now)

Back