Thank you Colby

orndorff

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
For hyping this fight, making enemies, then putting up a great fight. Whenever there is a big fight I'm like a little kid at Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to come. With that said, I cheered my ass off when Santa Usman delivered that lump of coal to Colby's jaw. Merry Christmas

The "hyping" you are talking about was pure fake shit. Actually the fight was interesting and colby is for real that's for sure.

whats next for Colby. He demanded higher pay and he just took an L. He can't go to WWE now because he's coming off a L and isn't champ.

He needs to fight Woodley or Jorge and if he loses again, Dana will 100% cut him no doubt based on his past attitude and behavior.

123_Kamaru_Usman_x_Colby_Covington.0.jpg

Similar to his buddy Chael he choked late. Maybe he can get a rematch, Silva/Sonnen 2 esque Joe

You can see he wasnt rocked by that last knockdown, more like hit right on his broken jaw so he folded, he shouldve kept his mouth shut about the jaw until the fight ended usman was hunting it after his team told him

For hyping this fight, making enemies, then putting up a great fight. Whenever there is a big fight I'm like a little kid at Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to come. With that said, I cheered my ass off when Santa Usman delivered that lump of coal to Colby's jaw. Merry Christmas
Had me till the end.....
tumblr_lx3en9iMJq1qa9yvvo2_r1_500.gif

whats next for Colby. He demanded higher pay and he just took an L. He can't go to WWE now because he's coming off a L and isn't champ.

He needs to fight Woodley or Jorge and if he loses again, Dana will 100% cut him no doubt based on his past attitude and behavior.
Dana won't cut him, he knows we love to watch him lose so he'll just keep giving Colby nightmare match-ups.

Can't wait honestly.

The "hyping" you are talking about was pure fake shit. Actually the fight was interesting and colby is for real that's for sure.

Great fight between great fighters. Too bad it'll forever be overshadowed by the pre-hype talk. Let's Colby face it though. Nobody gave a shit about Colby. He just needed to put on a certain attitude and attire that appealed to a certain fan base to get him to that title shot.

I think that's a stretch. He was the sell in this fight and the bigger draw.

Great fight between great fighters. Too bad it'll forever be overshadowed by the pre-hype talk. Let's Colby face it though. Nobody gave a shit about Colby. He just needed to put on a certain attitude and attire that appealed to a certain fan base to get him to that title shot.
I am not sure it will be overshadowed by the talk. That was one of the best fights I have ever seen.

Back