Confirmed: GSP beats Usman/Colby

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Better fight iq, striker, wrestling

Last edited:
yPrTsx.gif

What I know about GSP is that he probably would've tapped well before his jaw broke

But seriously why even bring up GSP when we just had such an exciting WW title fight?

What I know about GSP is that he probably would've tapped well before his jaw broke
Well he wouldnt have tapped....
And you know why.....
Because he wouldnt have had his jaw broken in the first place.
50-44 GSP

GSP is, by far, a superior striker but he lacks finishing power.

I can't say I'm the wrestling. It's too close.

it was a great fight tonight, much more exciting than any fight GSP has ever had.

that being said..
GSP 50-45

Is this thread gonna pop up after every WW title fight for the rest of existence?

Now that Conor nuthuggers are gone GSP nuthuggers became the most insecure bunch in here.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Hendricks whooped his ass, imagine what usman or Colby would do to him

This version of Gsp cannot beat Usman or Colby imo. Prime Gsp would beat Colby convincingly and it would be a 55/45 against Usman. By far his toughest fight.
Hendricks was a fucking beast lol... idk why you come up with the “ Hendicks beat him, Usman and Colby would do as well” ... The guy was scary when he was moving up the ladder ... young, mean and fresh... he could have beaten Colby and Usman had they met prime vs prime..

Gsp was losing a lot of hunger and had pretty bad injuries by the time he fought Hendricks. Imo Hendricks won that fight but a challenger needs to finish or dominate a long reigning champ to be the new champ. Hendricks didnt do that.

Hendricks whooped his ass, imagine what usman or Colby would do to him
Fake news. Fight was razor close.

And pre-USADA Hendricks would have KTFOd Colby or Usman. Try harder.

I think prime GSP was better than Usman and Colby but "confirmed" is a very stupid thing to say when they haven't fought and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I bet you're actually a GSP hater LARPing as a fan to make GSP fans look bad.

GSP was a better more athletic version of both guys, would bet house on him winning,

Back