God, I hate the fight game.

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
But I'm also in love with it, I need to quit getting attached to fighters, it's hard though when they're good dudes. I'm sure Max will come back better.

I know man it always feels terrible seeing great human beings like Max lose

Go watch boxing where your favorite fighters fight 3 50/50 fights their entire career.

When chuck got ktfo by Rashad, it had me feeling some type of way

Frankie fans have been dealing with this shit for years. It is what it is.

Nah, get attached. These are real people and you're a passionate fan.

War Max. Still my boy.

Fuckin Max needs to learn to start checking leg kicks and using leg kicks himself

But I'm also in love with it, I need to quit getting attached to fighters, it's hard though when they're good dudes. I'm sure Max will come back better.
Once you become a fan of fighting and not a fan of fighters, you'll be a happy man. Trust me

Go watch boxing where your favorite fighters fight 3 50/50 fights their entire career.
Why don't you eat some fucking crow lad? Get back into your shitty Holloway thread and own it.

Max loses two more and goes to Bellator to fight Fedor.

Stick with your faves when they lose, that’s when they need fans the most.

I'm with you on that, knots in my stomach watching that fight, the leg kicks won that for Volk and Max just didn't have an answer for it, they completely shut down Max.

I'm not sure where Max goes from here, with his record he has absolutely nothing to prove and has to be future HOF material, he's one of my favourite fighters who I have been a fan of since day one.

That wasn't the beginning of the end for max - he can come back. A change of camp may do him good

Damn, judging by your profile picture you're a huge fan of Frankie. Man, it must have been a rough stretch for quite some time now.

I got used to it over time. Felt so bad for Ortiz against Wilder though. Not really even a big fan of his either.

Back