Germain de Randamie

BetoG695

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Still my Boy!!!!!!!!! If she trained some TDD she wins the rematch

Everybody win a rematch if they train enough

This WAS the rematch. She hasn't gotten any better in the 6 years since the first fight with Nunes.

If Amanda trained her submissions more, she would have finished GDR. If Ronda trained her striking with someone competent, she might have beaten Nunes....

"boy"?
south-park-strong-woman-competition.jpg

'if she trained some TDD'

I could also say Nunes would win more easily if she did more cardio

I kinda find her hot

With some adjustments she can win the title, WMMA is barren like a wasteland

If Amanda trained her submissions more, she would have finished GDR. If Ronda trained her striking with someone competent, she might have beaten Nunes....

Also if Ronda didn't based her defense on blocking shot with her head

This WAS the rematch. She hasn't gotten any better in the 6 years since the first fight with Nunes.
Her submission defence was solid and that triangle she threw up was an improvement too but her wrestling didn’t look better at all

She said she only wanted to fight once or twice in the future. So I think she doesn't want to invest to much time in grappling. It's a pity because her striking is worldclass

She didnt get rekt on the ground. Defended herself well. Amanda CLEARLY wanted nothing to do with her on the feet. I picked her to win she lost but she snowed she was good and Honestly would pick her again in the rematch

Shes 0-2 against nunes. Like Romero fans had to learn, you don’t keep getting shots at the belt until you finally win. You simply keep losing. Ba bye

Shes 0-2 against nunes. Like Romero fans had to learn, you don’t keep getting shots at the belt until you finally win. You simply keep losing. Ba bye
There is no one else at that weight class sooooo

Nunes is the GOAT, gassed as fk after 4 minutes. The sad state of WMMA.

Amazing to see MMA fighters with zero takedown defence.

Retire or stick to kickboxing.

Took Nunes beast mode first round. Her up kicks were on point. Lit Nunes up in return. Amazing she took absolutely zero damage for a fighter that spent 15 minutes plus on her back. Technically I thought she did a fantastic job except for not trying hard enough to get it standing. But since she was taking no damage from the bottom who can blame her. She shut Nunes top game down.

Back