GDR has the worst tdd ever

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hugging ...serves you right u muppet

I still don't see how Amanda was gifted the decision over Shevchenko. Amanda still has terrible cardio, and gets away with her wrestling because GDR can't save a TDD to save her life.

Serious what the fuck?

Final round, you've been taken down 20 times and your hands are high as the sky?

Idiot.

challenger-approaching.jpg

carlos-condit-ufc-1040x572.jpg

I still don't see how Amanda was gifted the decision over Shevchenko. Amanda still has terrible cardio, and gets away with her wrestling because GDR can't save a TDD to save her life.
Last time i watch this shit. Lucky Max and Usman are on this card

GSP made a career of having fights like this. Why is Amanda in the wrong for preserving her GOAT status fighting like he did?

I don't know what the fuck her corner was thinking...but you're coming into an MMA fight no change of strategy by end of 2nd rnd. After that you know Amanda will be going for the TD the rest of the night...

Garbage TDD but she tooled Nunes on the feet. Turned her into panic wrestler

Germaine is such a bot. She couldve hurt her even more if she just had some basic grappling knowledge. Amanda on the other hand looked very beatable after round 1

Wasn't there a thread talking about how no one has taken her down since the first Nune fight?

{<jordan}

Back