GDR's gas tank

Dynamite Right

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
When i get the shit beat out of me on the ground its quite tiring, but she seems rather unbothered with 15 mins of ground and pound

The punches aren't even landing!!!!!!!{<jordan}
These types of threads just show how casual the average Sherdogger is.....
The majority of Nunes strikes are landing on the arms....

Fuck man 3 titles fights need to neve be done I’m off work tired

Don't understand how you can't have an inkling of defense after fighting all these years, simply none.

She also doesn't seem to realize she can get up on her own. She didn't even try to scramble after the upkick in r3. It's like she's waiting for standup.

The punches aren't even landing!!!!!!!{<jordan}
These types of threads just show how casual the average Sherdogger is.....
The majority of Nunes strikes are landing on the arms....
Word, her face appears to have almost no damage.

When i get the shit beat out of me on the ground its quite tiring, but she seems rather unbothered with 15 mins of ground and pound
So disappointing they said she had improved takedown defense. She couldn't stop the takedown. If she could she would've won easily. Got to keep it standing if you are a striker.

Snoonez gonna snoonez.

GDR has 0 fight IQ.

Boo em, crowd!

She's not really getting the shit beat out of her on the ground, she's stalling effectively by holding her wrists, and Nunes herself is gassed and not throwing strikes with much power, if anything she's pretending to do GnP and is content to just stall to the decision win.

Don't understand how you can't have an inkling of defense after fighting all these years, simply none.

Clearly, she trained with the great Carlos Condit on the finer points of defending takedowns.

So disappointing they said she had improved takedown defense. She couldn't stop the takedown. If she could she would've won easily. Got to keep it standing if you are a striker.
She went from a 5/100 takedown defense to 7/100

Back