How long should a Black Belt take to submit a white belt?

As a white belt..... I make black belts tap from strikes....
<Fedor23>

Depends.

Does that white belt train grappling?

They're chicks. They couldn't even choke my chicken.

Not al black belts are equal and frankly some of these Brazilian fighters that are "black belts" who never use BJJ makes me wonder if its more hype than skill set.

Anderson Silva, Vitor Belfort, Jose Aldo, all black belts 7 sub wins between the 3 of them in around 100 wins...

she isnt a real bb same way tons of Brazilians got bbs they just hand brazilians bbs who do mma that arm triangle was complete trash that she attempted and she tried to do a keylock from being in top guard lol goes to show how weak womens mma is compared to mens not even close in skill and technique

Not al black belts are equal and frankly some of these Brazilian fighters that are "black belts" who never use BJJ makes me wonder if its more hype than skill set.

Anderson Silva, Vitor Belfort, Jose Aldo, all black belts 7 sub wins between the 3 of them in around 100 wins...

silva deserved his black belt from the first chael fight alone

I saw a flyweight white belt of six months submit a 225 lbs 6'2" white belt of a couple of months in 5 seconds

you realize BJJ isn't just submission skills right?

All the people you listed are excellent grapplers in different areas.

It's a 5 round fight, did you want her to keep squeezing subs the whole round and gas out completely and lose? Seems like she knew what she was doing and pulled it back a little so she could last the 5 rounds.

That wasn't even purple belt level as far as I'm concerned

Should be embarrassed to call herself a black belt

Not joking. It was back when he fought Filho (and got armbarred). He stated post fight that he didn't train in subs at all.

Now that could have been bullshit...
He said he doesnt like the idea of having men between his legs lol

Back