Nunes fights feel like animal feedings

BloodyPoptart

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Can’t help but feel like we are about to watch some horrific act of nature take place

Really hope Nunes doesn’t literally murder that poor woman

WMMA = time to watch ESPN boxing.

Man, Sick of nunes pushing the gay agenda bringingI her lover everywhere even the entrance walkout! You don’t see any fighter bringing their girlfriends or boyfriends everywhere like she does! Ain’t right!

Man, Sick of nunes pushing the gay agenda bringingI her lover everywhere even the entrance walkout! You don’t see any fighter bringing their girlfriends or boyfriends everywhere like she does! Ain’t right!
Mike Perry...

id rather see that than here Eddie's wife

You're a complete fucking idiot. How is bringing your girlfriend around pushing the "gay agenda?" How does someone as stupid as you exist?

Germaine is more competitive than I thought she would. Wouldn't even be surprised if she grinds (uhuhu) Nunes to a decision W. Nunes will gas, it will be dangerous for her

Last edited:
I use it for piss break or getting things done

How manly of you. Good to know you're so incredibly cool and hyper masculine. Man... being as tough as you must be simply exhausting.

Honestly, why are so many MMA fans so completely fucking stupid?

You're a complete fucking idiot. How is bringing your girlfriend around pushing the "gay agenda?" How does someone as stupid as you exist?
Ok soy boy relax and go give your bf a kiss and calm down.

So go watch boxing. Why are you posting on a WMMA thread if you don't like WMMA. Seriously, how dumb is that?
I am watching it great KO by Crawford.

I'll watch MMA as soon as the men are fighting. Colby train let's go.

This is the only fight on the card I'm watching tonight.

How manly of you. Good to know you're so incredibly cool and hyper masculine. Man... being as tough as you must be simply exhausting.

Honestly, why are so many MMA fans so completely fucking stupid?
giphy.gif

Nunes may have screwed herself by not finishing in the first

Back