Aldo was Robbed ... Plain & Simple

PitDoggMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Moraes collapsing and crying after the decision is proof.

Aldo's (and the crowd's) disgust is also proof.

Jose was still gracious ... but it was a freaking robbery ...

Yeah, not even fucking close.

I had aldo winning but to call that a robbery proves you're low IQ

Moraes collapsing and crying after the decision is proof.

Aldo's (and the crowd's) disgust is also proof.

Jose was still gracious ... but it was a freaking robbery ...

Not proof of anything... look at that third round, Morais landed the bigger shots. 2 rounds to 1

He did nothing in the second half of RD3, and lost as a result....

DAMMMM my shertard radar goes off after this fight like
tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt

No way, marlon was beating the shit out of aldo and i don't even like moraes.

Well if you listened to the commentating, you would think Aldo dominated.

So much stupidity thinking this was a robbery. Stop listening to a know noting Anik and Rogan who is clueless in half the fight he calls. This was a relatively close fight but an easy decision win for Marlon. 1 and 3 were clearly his if you see it any other way kill yourself tonight

I honestly thought the judges were going to go for Aldo, you know....cuz brazilian market

Moraes was ahead on overall strikes and did more significant damage with his strikes. It was a very close fight and Aldo looked great but really it would have been a hard fight to judge.

Moraes was ahead on overall strikes and did more significant damage with his strikes. It was a very close fight and Aldo looked great but really it would have been a hard fight to judge.
no, he quite clearly was behind on overall strikes AND strikes per round except for the first, which was tied.

dumb fuck

Aldo wasn't robbed quit the hyperbole. It was a close fight.

Close fight. Only clear rd was rd 2 for Aldo. But I scored it 29-28 moraes but kinda felt like overall Aldo was the better fighter: calling it robbery is stupid.

no, he quite clearly was behind on overall strikes AND strikes per round except for the first, which was tied.

dumb fuck

?

Really asshole? And they didn't list the takedown.

5cW6o2S.jpg

Back