Predicting Tonight's Fights Using The 23 Enigma (Important Thread!)

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you're smart enough to know the merits of numerology, then you might know the 23 Enigma is true. I apologize for the length of the thread, but I hope you all read it and take it into consideration. And hopefully the selfish Mods don't bury my thread in the nether realm like they usually do whenever I make threads of this type.

Now with that said, let's try to predict tonight's fights based off numerical patterns!

Kamura Usman vs Colby Covington for the Welterweight Championship

Whenever a fighter has a win streak that reaches either 13-0 or 14-0 (14 being the common component between those numbers; 14 is a variation of 23), they almost always lose. Weidman, Joanna, Cruz, Mighty Mouse, Ortega, Holloway, MVP, Gillispie, etc. Those are some pretty significant examples, eh? Well, Usman is 14-0 and he's also 32 on top of it, so that near guarantees that he is losing tonight. Best case scenario would be a draw.

Winner: Colby Covington

Max Holloway vs Alexander Volkanovski for the Featherweight Championship

This one's hard, but I think there's better reasons to think Max will win. His next fight after this will be both his 23rd UFC fight as well as his 27th MMA fight overall (27 being another variation of 23.) So that tells me his next fight will probably be of some great significance, i.e. It'll be the one he loses his title in. So bet on Max winning (also, for separate reasons, I see Volk losing his next fight after this as well.)

Winner: Max Holloway

Amanda Nunes vs Germaine De Randamie for the Women's Bantamweight Championship

This one is a near guarantee! Nunes is on a 9-fight streak (9 being another variation of 23, and one that is very reliable to predicting when one will lose) and this will also be her 23rd MMA fight to boot! There's other assorted reasons to go along with it, but believe me that GDR is almost certainly winning this one. Bet on her if you haven't already; she's a solid underdog!

Winner: Germaine De Randamie

Jose Aldo vs Marlon Moraes

This one's a little tricky since numerically it could go either way! Moraes' next win will be his 23rd win, and since Aldo would definitely be his most significant win to date the 23 inference fits here. On the other hand, Marlon will be 32 (23 backwards) in April, which makes me think his first win as a 32 year-old will be his 23rd win instead. Which means he'd have to lose this fight.

Could go either way based on the numbers, but I'd go with the safe pick of Marlon since the cut to 135 is probably a bad one for Aldo.

Winner: Marlon Moraes (or Aldo)

Uriah Faber vs Petr Yan

This one's pretty easy:

1. Petr is on an 8-fight win streak; another victory will put him on a 9-fight streak (remember 9 is a variation of 23, and fighters often lose their win streaks when they reach that number.)

2. This will be Yan's 14th win (14 being another variation of 23, don't forget), and if he loses his next fight after this his record will read 14-2; subtract the single digits of 14 and it reads 3-2.

3. Yan will be 27 by then since he turns that age in February (you didn't forget that 27 was a variation of 23 as well, did you?) Which means winning this fight and then losing his next one will mean losing his win streak at 9-0, at the age of 27!

Winner: Petr Yan

I disagree with your main event and co main event picks. Usman will win and so will Alexander!

So 14, 27, 9, and 32 are all “variations” of 23. Sounds like you can morph any number into a variation! Wow!

So 14, 27, 9, and 32 are all “variations” of 23. Sounds like you can morph any number into a variation! Wow!

Not really, but I see your point... It's definitely the most difficult part of convincing people that the 23 Enigma is true. Because it seems easy to regard things like that as just finding logic in things that aren't actually there

What did you make of the numbers from lost

4-8-15-16-23-42

If you're smart enough to know the merits of numerology, then you might know the 23 Enigma is true. I apologize for the length of the thread, but I hope you all read it and take it into consideration. And hopefully the selfish Mods don't bury my thread in the nether realm like they usually do whenever I make threads of this type.

Now with that said, let's try to predict tonight's fights based off numerical patterns!

Kamura Usman vs Colby Covington for the Welterweight Championship

Whenever a fighter has a win streak that reaches either 13-0 or 14-0 (14 being the common component between those numbers; 14 is a variation of 23), they almost always lose. Weidman, Joanna, Cruz, Mighty Mouse, Ortega, Holloway, MVP, Gillispie, etc. Those are some pretty significant examples, eh? Well, Usman is 14-0 and he's also 32 on top of it, so that near guarantees that he is losing tonight. Best case scenario would be a draw.

Winner: Colby Covington

Max Holloway vs Alexander Volkanovski for the Featherweight Championship

This one's hard, but I think there's better reasons to think Max will win. His next fight after this will be both his 23rd UFC fight as well as his 27th MMA fight overall (27 being another variation of 23.) So that tells me his next fight will probably be of some great significance, i.e. It'll be the one he loses his title in. So bet on Max winning (also, for separate reasons, I see Volk losing his next fight after this as well.)

Winner: Max Holloway

Amanda Nunes vs Germaine De Randamie for the Women's Bantamweight Championship

This one is a near guarantee! Nunes is on a 9-fight streak (9 being another variation of 23, and one that is very reliable to predicting when one will lose) and this will also be her 23rd MMA fight to boot! There's other assorted reasons to go along with it, but believe me that GDR is almost certainly winning this one. Bet on her if you haven't already; she's a solid underdog!

Winner: Germaine De Randamie

Jose Aldo vs Marlon Moraes

This one's a little tricky since numerically it could go either way! Moraes' next win will be his 23rd win, and since Aldo would definitely be his most significant win to date the 23 inference fits here. On the other hand, Marlon will be 32 (23 backwards) in April, which makes me think his first win as a 32 year-old will be his 23rd win instead. Which means he'd have to lose this fight.

Could go either way based on the numbers, but I'd go with the safe pick of Marlon since the cut to 135 is probably a bad one for Aldo.

Winner: Marlon Moraes (or Aldo)

Uriah Faber vs Petr Yan

This one's pretty easy:

1. Petr is on an 8-fight win streak; another victory will put him on a 9-fight streak (remember 9 is a variation of 23, and fighters often lose their win streaks when they reach that number.)

2. This will be Yan's 14th win (14 being another variation of 23, don't forget), and if he loses his next fight after this his record will read 14-2; subtract the single digits of 14 and it reads 3-2.

3. Yan will be 27 by then since he turns that age in February (you didn't forget that 27 was a variation of 23 as well, did you?) Which means winning this fight and then losing his next one will mean losing his win streak at 9-0, at the age of 27!

Winner: Petr Yan
I don't agree with too much of your thread but we can find common ground.
Winner: Moraes (or Aldo)
I can't disagree with that prediction.

I agree that Moraes or Aldo will win that fight.

Lol now watch it be a draw and I eat shit for my snarky little comment

Reading OP sounded like Nunez post fight speech

0-3 in Title fight picks, but go ahead and tell us how the 23 Enigma is real and predicts fight outcomes, Locktard.

Back