Jessica Eye went from co-main event to second fight of the early prelims

Iron Skin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eye's last fight was the title shot against Schevchenko, tonight she faces Viviane Araújo in the first fight of the event.

WindyOpenBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

seems about right tbh. she has next to no draw or fan base to speak of. she was on a 4 fight losing streak before she put together 3 boring close decisions against no name fighters, she fought somebody elite and got annihilated... now shes back where she belongs

Liz Carmouche went from title fight with Schevchenko to getting cut. And she found out she was cut while doing a press junket tour for the UFC :eek:

Should have never even been a co-main frankly.

She should be thankful to be fighting in the UFC at all. I, along with the majority of the fans on here, are markedly less thankful.

WMMA for the win!!!

Liz Carmouche went from title fight with Schevchenko to getting cut. And she found out she was cut while doing a press junket tour for the UFC :eek:

The Chef Chenko Curse

I see opportunity here. She was derailed by the champ, and every one has written her of. I think the oddsmakers are overlooking her skill set. I placed a +250 bet on Eye. I think she has at least a 50/50 chance against Viviane, plus she came in 5 lbs heavy, so the odds are with her. We'll see soon enough.

Sorry guys, second fight of the early prelims, not first. Google fooled me with the show more button.

Carmouche beat Chootkagian whose fighting Valentina next.

Probably gonna get cut if she loses too.

Back