Do you think McGregor is better than Mike Perry at 170?

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know Cowboy was very busy this year and got finished twice, but he just smoked Mike Perry last November. Let's face it, Mike Perry the a better fighter at WW. He knocks WWs out and McGregor got raped by LWs. Even Cowboy has 6 fights in roughly 14 months, he is still the better fighter at WW. McGregor will probably retire again

Conor is in a completely different league than Perry all together both as an athlete and at fight promotion. You can't compare the two

You can do a lot better in trying to hide your hate, if you want to bash a fighter just do it, don’t hide it.

Mike "Woah Vickey" Perry sends Mcgas carcass into the shadow realm

Last edited:
Meh
At lest try TS

I'm pretty sure that Perry could turn Conor into a potato with one punch.

Everyone he fights hits him so easily even Aldo but Aldo is a BW and Conor a WW so that fight is meaningless as 2020 comes over the horizon. Perry the racist defeats Conor the rapist.

I think a lot of people are better than Perry

{<hhh]

<SelenaWow> Is this what it as come to now for Conor, McGregor & Mike Perry @170 comparisons.? At one time people compared Conor with mma GOATS boxing greats now with Gatekeepers to the real Gatekeeper...

Conor's very undersized at WW, makes him mid-level at that weight. Perry's a big WW, but mid-tier despite of that. Conor's the better fighter but their weight difference makes it close.

BackEnlightenedHamadryad-max-1mb.gif

Go watch the Jouban fight. Even tho Perry is improving, Conor would pick him apart 99/100 times.

Do you think McGregor is better than Mike Perry at 170?
giphy.gif

Back