FW GOAT reunites with the #3 FW GOAT, both now at BW (WEC fans emotional warning)

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

WEC never die

Screenshot-2019-10-24-at-07.50.35-min-1.png

faber-1280x720.jpg

As soon as they met, Faber immediately started limping

Damn, I didn’t see that, and that was cool af.

Thanks, TS.
{<redford}

Them feels man. Back when MMA was cool.

It’s such a shame aldo has never even attempted to learn English. This was cool, but definitely could’ve had a more profound effect If aldo knew how to say anything other than “good?” To which faber replies “good.” Lol

That was pretty cool.
I wonder how Faber's leg feels.

It’s such a shame aldo has never even attempted to learn English. This was cool, but definitely could’ve had a more profound effect If aldo knew how to say anything other than “good?” To which faber replies “good.” Lol

I refer you to Aldo's post fight interview after Edgar 2.

I love that Aldo didn't learn english. I just want to see him fight. Who cares about the talking B.S. We have Colby for that.

Yeah I miss the old day.
People that where not fans back the really missed out.
They will never understand

How can anyone not like Faber is beyond me.

cool, but you really have faber ahead of holloway at FW?

Yeah I miss the old day.
People that where not fans back the really missed out.
They will never understand
Faber breaking both hands and just throwing elbows for an entire WEC championship fight. Those were truly the days.

Crazy how? I'd guess that's how most people have it.
having urijah above mcgregor? i highly doubt thats how most people see it
i get not liking conor but diminish his accomplishment at FW to the point of having urijah faber above him doesn't make any sense
the guy holding wins over the #1 and #2 (yes really green holloway i know) isn't even in the top 3?

i get not liking conor but diminish his accomplishment at FW to the point of having urijah faber above him doesn't make any sense
the guy holding wins over the #1 and #2 (yes really green holloway i know) isn't even in the top 3?

Anyone who watched the sport before Conor came around will not have Conor in the top 3 at FW. If you're a new fan, you should watch some of the older fights. Conor had a good run, but Faber ruled that division for years and was the consensus #1 FW until Mike Brown came along. Then Aldo smashed both of them and ruled the division for like 7 years.

Conor...won a single title fight and never defended it.

Holloway has earned his spot by defending the belt and conclusively beating Aldo twice. It wasn't a fluke KO, it was outright domination.

You probably won't understand if you don't already. But Conor doesn't belong on that list, and you're full of shit if you think otherwise

You're likely in the minority with that opinion. Faber defended the FW belt 5 times. Conor never defended it.

Back