Chael and Colby relive their trash talking

They did this with Askren already.

Chael is a better trashtalker than Colby. Doesn't need to go that low to to make me want to see him fight and of course speaks a lot better and doesn't fumble over his lines.

100% Basically Clean baby.

The big difference between Colby and Chael trash talk is their delivery. Colby always stumbles over his pre prepared lines where as Chael lines were more funny and way better delivered

The difference is Chael is a charming dunce with some degree of skill behind the mic, but he's still a dunce for the most part. Colby is just a pure unadulterated dumbass with no other skills other than wrestling who can't even say his own name without stammering. They are literally apples and oranges.

They did this with Askren already.
giphy.gif

Sonnen has like 40 more IQ points than Colby lol

He's the most charismatic UFC fighter ever, by far.

Colby dropping the hairline bomb on Usman had me rollin. Usmans triggered face had his eyes poppin out

The thing that turned me over on Chael, was he could mix his PROMO Chael, and competitor chael in his interviews.

He always gave his opponents respect where it was due, and he wore his emotions after losses, as a competitor it is very relatable the devastation of defeat and to not hide it or shy away from those questions.

lol Colby sucks at talking but he's just using what he has..... and new....

Back