The Prophet : Tomorrow night we all will be talking about how much better Usman is than GSP

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In talent and popularity. Usman is gonna win a Nobel Peace Prize for his services tomorrow night.

He's gonna gain media attention like Keapernick only his intentions will be truly aimed at making America great again unlike that narcissistic jabroni .

It brings tear to my eye because Usman is gonna destroy Colby and make an emotional speech about hate in America. This will gain media attention and go viral around the country leading to the 100% vote of the Impeachment of trump

This will lead to even better relations with the Nigerian Government and even non allied countries like North Korea will moved by Usman's performance and speach on hate.

Usman will be known as a hero who took out Trumps little toy pet project. He will be the new 170 GOAT. He ain't just gonna be popular in Nigeria or the USA like GSP is. He'll be popular all over.

I like GSP and think he's a nice guy but Usman is GSP 2.0 and people need to not let nostalgia and fanboyism cloud their judgement an give the new breed of fighters their credit.

GPS was great for his time but he can't hang with the beasts of today. Usman would outwrestle him and knock him out with little effort if both of them where in their prime.

I guess we were due for another shit thread from you.

Very high percentage of people who hate on GSP have non-white people in their avi.

Usman will have higher popularity than GSP?!? Even if he starches Colby (which I'm hoping for ) he will not even be close to the popularity of GSP, are you feeling ok TS? GSP is one of the Greats!<{hughesimpress}>

I think RDA could beat GPS in his prime as well

Very high percentage of people who hate on GSP have non-white people in their avi.
so true lol. theres a handful of posters on here that have the same thing in common: they absolutely DESPISE GSP/Conor, and aggressively nuthug Mayweather, Tyrone, Usman, etc.

Always have a Floyd/Tyrone Woodley avatar.

Nah, Don't see that happening at least not all of us.. Maybe you..But not the rest of us.

Bro you spelled Colby wrong so many times

Its not u s m a n its C O L B Y

And when Usman loses, we will talk about how the next guy is better than Georges.

While Usman and Woodley share a diet coke.

so true lol. theres a handful of posters on here that have the same thing in common: they absolutely DESPISE GSP/Conor, and aggressively nuthug Mayweather, Tyrone, Usman, etc.

Hey I support fellow chocolate beasts

Last edited:
In talent and popularity. Usman is gonna win a Nobel Peace Prize for his services tomorrow night.

He's gonna gain media attention like Keapernick only his intentions will be truly aimed at making America great again unlike that narcissistic jabroni .

It brings tear to my eye because Usman is gonna destroy Colby and make an emotional speech about hate in America. This will gain media attention and go viral around the country leading to the 100% vote of the Impeachment of trump

This will lead to even better relations with the Nigerian Government and even non allied countries like North Korea will moved by Usman's performance and speach on hate.

Usman will be known as a hero who took out Trumps little toy pet project. He will be the new 170 GOAT. He ain't just gonna be popular in Nigeria or the USA like GSP is. He'll be popular all over.

I like GSP and think he's a nice guy but Usman is GSP 2.0 and people need to not let nostalgia and fanboyism cloud their judgement an give the new breed of fighters their credit.

GPS was great for his time but he can't hang with the beasts of today. Usman would outwrestle him and knock him out with little effort if both of them where in their prime.
I totally agree, a far more complete and well rounded fighter like GSP would have no chance against these "new breed" fighters with their one path to victory.

Obviously he would get our wrestled and easily KOed if this fight were to happen, I mean just look at the guys track record against more accomplished Wrestlers, especially those with far more punching power.....

The writing us clearly on the wall and only nostalgia could possibly hinder anyone from seeing this.

The wave of the future is 1 dimensional fighters fighters with elite level weight cutting skills GSP could only dream of in his day when the divisions average size was 10-15 pounds less.

Welcome to the "New Breed" folks, you're deluding yourself if you think the legends of the past could even crack the top 10 against today's evolved competition!!

If Usman wins, every white contender will get a thread called "The Next Great White Hope"

The prophet? Who is that?

Source
angry-muslim-guy-286x300.jpg

WTF? I know GSP is a bit over rated here but calm down

After a single title defence?

Lol.

Is it temporal distortion, or blatant racism, I can’t tell.

Back