Media Petr Yan: "Faber will be tough to knock out since he has two chins"

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

This will be a great fight. Looking forward to the whole card tonight, it's stacked AF. But this fight especially.

Yan by KO Rd 2.

Peter's best win will be ko'ing out a dude with a cleft chin

Petr Yan has some pretty funny lines but it's not the same with the translator, if he could learn English he could definately earn some bigger pay cheques and get more fans

Faber is shook !!

why the fuck other than adding a known name to Yan's record is he fighting ?

Faber got rocked by Simon's left hook last fight

timestamped

Faber's chin is equal to a cat having 9 lives. He's a 40 year old kid.

Faber's chin is like Zmey Gorynych a beast with 3 heads from Russian folk tales. in order to kill it you need to cut all three heads :D.

4e108c969b583.jpg

I might throw a few bucks on Faber since he's +400 and I'm a degenerate gambler.
Yep, I was looking at those odds myself , and as much as Im a fan of the Immortal, the Killer Bee has similar odds and on top of that he is a sherdogger so I think I'll have to sprinkle a litte bit on him just for the fun of it

Yep, I was looking at those odds myself , and as much as Im a fan of the Immortal, the Killer Bee has similar odds and on top of that he is a sherdogger so I think I'll have to sprinkle a litte bit on him just for the fun of it

Nah, Brown is going to starch Ben silly. But go for it, I'm not gonna try to change anyone's mind when it comes to money.

(Sorry, @xhaydenx )

It would be even funnier if Yan wasn't a 26 year old who looked 40.

Back