Confirmed: Conor not serious about "Comeback"

Captain Tight

Gettin two birds stoned at once
@Blue
Reaction score
I don't blame Conor for being rich and making his fortunes from what he's acheived in the UFC. I won't even shit on him for refusing to defend his belts to pursue millions in an exhibition boxing match. For the record, I was a huge fan of Conor on his rise to double champ. But the UFC and the fans don't owe him anything.

If he is going to try to convince us he is SERIOUS about his comeback, he's not fooling me nor should it fool anyone. He claims he wants to be champion again, defeat khabib, and should be next in line, yet HILARIOUSLY he is going to try and get away with "EARNING" a title shot by fighting old ass Cowboy (on a losing streak) not a LW, but at 170 lbs.

If this scam artist was serious about coming back, he would want blood, he would want to prove to us he still has it, he would want to challenge himself and give us the fans the fight we want, Conor vs Gaethje, the current best fighter outside of Khabib v Tony. Instead he chooses the easy way out, Khabib is 100% right and I hope to fuckin god Khabib isn't bullshitting either because I'd rather see Khabib turn down Conor and retire than see him grant him a rematch. Unless he is tryin to fight Jorge, I don't believe he has the fire he once had. Fuck this shit

TLDR: Conor is cowardly trying to short cut to a title shot instead of taking a real challenge at LW such as Gaethje, clearly confirming he's not serious about his Comeback.

130w8u-e1568127261737.jpg

He just wants an easy pay day. We'll see how "serious" he is on fight day AND if Cowboy is serious as well in wanting to beat Mcg.

He could've waited until Khabib lost the belt and cherry picked a weaker champion (like GSP did with Bisping)

Yet, he's facing a legit top 10

Gotta respect it

Thank you for confirming this for all of us TS. We would be lost without you.

I don't often agree with you, but great first post.

Beating Cerrone at 170 for a title shot is a joke, but TS's post is whiny bullcrap.

The UFC has shown time and time again it's about the money; who is to blame any fighter who accepts a gifted title shot?

It's a tune-up fight... Cut him some slack

We'll see whether he jumps straight to another title shot or whether he actually takes the time to earn it when/if he beats Cerrone

I never understand the argument he is too rich to be driven. Mayweather has like 5 times conman networth and he never suffered this silk sheets BS excuse

Im expecting a pillow exit scene if Cerrone finishes him......

I don't often agree with you, but great first post.

Beating Cerrone at 170 for a title shot is a joke, but TS's post is whiny bullcrap.

The UFC has shown time and time again it's about the money; who is to blame any fighter who accepts a gifted title shot?
U prob agree with me on a lot more than you think lol

Petty disagreements can kind of cloud things, especially anything involving Colin

But otherwise ya.

He could've waited until Khabib lost the belt and cherry picked a weaker champion (like GSP did with Bisping)

Yet, he's facing a legit top 10

Gotta respect it
Lol if he wants a rematch with Kebab, he needs to to fight a legitimate fighter. Of course he's cherry picking his fights as usual and it's the easiest guy whose ranked.

Sherdog, where "confirmed" actually means the incoherent ramblings of an idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back